• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Better

So the White woman behind Emmit Till's lynching confessed she made up the story of him wolf whistling and making physical advances at her. No surprises there. She's still alive & her family keeps her hidden.

Did anyone praise her for having the courage to come clean? I hope not.

dominoes > spades

andthebeatgoeson

Who would've thought Bell Biv DeVoe would have a top ten album on the iTunes Charts in 2017?

Naw I didn't buy it

yet

Thought is was me.

So the White woman behind Emmit Till's lynching confessed she made up the story of him wolf whistling and making physical advances at her. No surprises there. She's still alive & her family keeps her hidden.

Not today satan. This really is the wrong time to let black people know what we already knew for 50 years. Lying ass. She should be prosecuted. Hiding? They need to send federal agents for her old ass. They'll hunt down every nazi in every corner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...us_588a67d2e4b0303c0752ae73?1nf6ltjvnwi885mi&

I signed up for this. Called daily action. It'll send you a number, based on your home zip code, to call representatives. I believe I do need to start calling and being an old fart: call and complain. It's annoying and takes time but if we flood their phones, I could help. I should have went to the woman's march.

Not a cure all but at least I'll be involved. I regret not forming a group to meet at my house for hillary. I thought about it but was too confident. I said to myself, 'If she's up by 5 points, she has this in the bag.' But 2020, I'm doing it. I wasn't as involved in politics with Obama. I just wanted to work. But I'll be damned if I'll let this orange fuck get another term.

andthebeatgoeson

Spades has to be Big, Little, 2 of Diamonds, 2 of Spades. Don't be coming to me with that bullshit of no jokers. I'm smacking you if that 2 of hearts is still in that deck.

And pay attention. I drop that Ace of hearts, then put out the 5 of hearts, it's because I'm out of hearts. Next time, you play your bullshit 8 of hearts and I'm cutting. Pay attention.

FYI, don't download any spades apps. They don't know how to program an AI to not be bullshit.

zeemumu

We only play dominoes at family gatherings. I knew how to play a while back then forgot due to lack of practice and had to gain my power back.

You calling me by my childhood name has me questioning if you know me IRL lol
extra_large_lil_darryl1.JPG

Samara

How do you guys play Dominoes? Our way is torture: we use clothespins on our ears/Nipples evertime you lose. They bang the pieces really hard too.
23dominoes-span-600.jpg

Izuna

Banned
At a Punk gig Meetup with Bae and I don't know a single thing. I'm actually thinking about the skinhead group just 5m from me.

#itaintworththepussy

Trey

Slay was alive when spades was invented and the nigga don't know how to get down in the official cookout card game. How can we find ourselves if our elders are frauds?

Malyse

I was this close to posting how calling the cops on minorities is being complicit in and actively engaging in violence against them in the Mom Arrest thread, but I realize I don't need nor want all the stupid that would provoke.

Malyse

So I got this really good barbecue sauce recipe right? and my pops really likes it and he's like "son would you make some more of that barbecue sauce so I can use it for recipes and stuff" and I'm like "sure" and he says "give me a list of the ingredients you need" So im like "okay pops ". See now, the recipe is based on making barbecue sauce from ketchup but what I do is replace part of the ketchup with barbecue sauce, some not good barbecue sauce. The whole reason I made it in the first place is because the barbecue sauce I had tasted terrible so I was looking to try and fix it. So I need 18 ounces of barbecue sauce exactly. So tell me why my dad buys me a 5lb bottle of barbecue sauce? 😰

Izuna

Banned
This really ain't my scene. At least the music will be good.

I'm gunna take Bae to the blackest of gigs. Does Kendrick play in London anytime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom