• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Show: "Oh my God, Donald Trump is White ISIS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
What does it have to do with this thread

It has to do with Donald Trump. And it's either ask that question here, or in the dozen other Trump threads that it's not 100% related to - or add to the latter by asking the question in a new thread.

jtb

Banned
It's a dumb false equivalency, but I can't stand people who despise religious fundamentalism and want to fight it with.... more religious fundamentalism.

Kathian

Banned
There are a lot of white members of ISIS so it seems dumb to add that. Also the idea there are no non whites with islamophobic views is clearly once again dumb.

stilgar

It has to do with Donald Trump. And it's either ask that question here, or in the dozen other Trump threads that it's not 100% related to - or add to the latter by asking the question in a new thread.

No it doesn't. Except if you consider children responsible for their fathers.

stilgar

It's more about finding reasoning for the child's beliefs in the father.

Does it bother you to look at Trump up close?

Dude, I'm not even American. That's how much it "bothers" me. But go on, i guess "having à shit father makes you à shit person" is a very healthy line of thought.

Dude, I'm not even American. That's how much it "bothers" me. But go on, i guess "having à shit father makes you à shit person" is a very healthy line of thought.

It's not unusual to imaging having a Klansman for a father could influence how you see minorities.

Anyway, something bothered you enough to comment

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That trivilizes the absolute horror ISIS is inflicting on civilians, including rape and murder.

For someone who is so fond of posting one liner responses, you are surprisingly humorless on this one.

It's a comedy show, it's satire, and anyone can clearly see what is the intention of the message, if they are not being obtuse about it.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
That trivilizes the absolute horror ISIS is inflicting on civilians, including rape and murder.

this is a sensible critique on a satirical description of an awful person. /s

hitler also killed like 10 million people, but lots of people compare Trump to him too

Seiniyta

Yeah the current daily show feels like an alternative universe imitation.

I really wish Aasif Mandvi was the host.

Aasif didn't want to host the show so there's that unfortunately. Noah isn't terrible though, but he doesn't have the same charm as Jon or some of the old senior correspondences.

If Trump becomes president, he may just give them a run for their money.

And the Donald is not going to screw over the American people by getting ripped off by contractors when he builds those special freedom ovens. He is going to get us them at a great price!

I'm kind of terrified that I read this in Donald Trump's voice.

Monocle

Well... Trump did call for killing the families of terrorists.
Yeah, it's totally possible to creatively interpret that and track down the gay members of terrorists' families and throw them off buildings.

So technically Trump makes the grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom