• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

Someone please correct me if I am wrong:

If I pick up contamintaed loot in the Dark Zone,it does not actually show it's stats,correct?
It shows the rarity,shows the level and shows the kind of loot,but only when it is extracted and shown at the top are the actual stats revealed,right?

So I could find an orange assault rifle but it can turn out crap for me.

Well judging from this video you can check out some basic stats of the contiminated loot you're carrying.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Someone please correct me if I am wrong:

If I pick up contamintaed loot in the Dark Zone,it does not actually show it's stats,correct?
It shows the rarity,shows the level and shows the kind of loot,but only when it is extracted and shown at the top are the actual stats revealed,right?

So I could find an orange assault rifle but it can turn out crap for me.

the-division-dark-zone-weapon-loot-crate-m60e4.jpg

noomi

Probably a stupid question but will I need PS+ for this beta on PS4?

Yup, any form of multiplayer is going to require a PS+ subscription.

I just see a whole bunch of destiny folks in here like myself lol

This makes me happy :)

We need a WoS tho
Wall-of-Shame.jpg

Would be cool to setup bounties too hehe. "This player killed me and stole my loot, I will trade 20,00 credits for his head" :D

Klyka

Banned
I'll prob enter the darkzone with completely empty bags to make space for all that sweet loot :D

Dark Zone loot has it's own container.
I think you start being able to carry 4 items and can go up to 8.

So your normal bags don't actually carry dark zone loot,cause it's contaminated.

Tecnniqe

Banned

So your normal bags don't actually carry dark zone loot,cause it's contaminated.

Do we know if we can trade items? Especially those DZ items would be nice to have a option to trade with group.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Yup, any form of multiplayer is going to require a PS+ subscription.
Inaccurate.

Devs said PS+ Plus is not required for Beta and Sony's Stance is if it's Free To Play or has a subscription of it's own than PS+ is not required for a service/game and Betas fall under the Free To Play umbrella since they don't require and actual game purchase to participate in.

Kane1345

Ah crap of course. Dammit. Well like you said, it's good we can see those stats then!

noomi

actually they said the beta won't need it.

Inaccurate.

Devs said PS+ Plus is not required for Beta and Sony's Stance is if it's Free To Play or has a subscription of it's own than PS+ is not required for a service/game and Betas fall under the Free To Play umbrella since they don't require and actual game purchase to participate in.

Well then, I stand corrected.

noomi

Do we know if we can trade items? Especially those DZ items would be nice to have a option to trade with group.

I haven't read any confirmation on trading. you can always shoot your buddy and pick up the loot of course XD

There was a short article posted about player trading a couple of weeks back. I believe they mentioned no player trading at launch.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/18/the-division-wont-have-player-to-player-trading-at-launch

Theorry

Inaccurate.

Its not free to play tho. I guess you need PS+ for the Darkzone and matchmaking for missions. Thats what they probably mean with "other modes" Destiny for example doesnt need PS+ also unless you gonna play Crucible or matchmake for Strikes.

Tecnniqe

Banned
How DiGAF makes it out to be with them in the Dark Zone
purge.gif

How it really is with DiGAF in the Dark Zone
giphy.gif

Edit: DiGAF don't sound right :|

ryseing

I am stupid excited to try this out. Hopefully it scratches that itch that Destiny just wasn't able to after some time.

Skulldead

For all the video i saw the ennemies seem to be scale to the player level, this is the case or it was just by chance in the video i saw ?

This hurts me, Tom

Ahaha. I'd never betray you, bae <3

I'm excited to try this out! I'm hoping that Ubi knock it out of the park with this one. With Rainbow Six Siege Ubi have really upped their game so I hope this turns out to be more than just a different skinned Destiny.

EDIT: Actually, I meant to ask - What is the max party size you can have? I've only ever seen groups of 3 but I'm hoping for parties of 6 or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom