• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Me too. You lucky bastard but then again if he made out with her he's going to die sooner or later lmao :p
Would be soooo worth it. Man, she's cute in person; also very small and thin. I always get struck by that when meeting celebrities in person, they're way smaller than you imagine.

She really is cursed. She should call herself Killer Snog.

I forgot to mention that I saw a movie on netflix about time traveling and it starred Danielle Panabaker
and she had sex with two male characters that eventually end up dead. She was sort of the cause of everything, I think.

So yeah...... she's cursed or she has a thing for getting guys killed :p

Kyoufu

I forgot to mention that I saw a movie on netflix about time traveling and it starred Danielle Panabaker
and she had sex with two male characters that eventually end up dead. She was sort of the cause of everything, I think.

So yeah...... she's cursed or she has a thing for getting guys killed :p

What's the name of the film? I love time travel stories.

Volimar

Yes I am a full member who made out with Danielle Panabaker

image.php

What's the name of the film? I love time travel stories.

Time Lapse. It's decent. I think there was a twist but I'm not sure. Saw it last year and ended up liking it.

Also in case y'all didn't know, Teddy Sears played a villain in a thriller
in which he pretends to be a random hitchhiker. One of his lines was:

I don't think you can deep throat my huge cock.

It's called Curve and it features Juilanne Hough. It's not a good movie besides Teddy, ur, Jay, ur, Zoom being a villain and having funny lines :p

Reason why I brought it up is that Teddy Sears is also playing a deranged villain in Zoom.

Raxus

It's one of the best shows on right now. It's really good.

It can't be emphasized enough that is from the creators of Veronica Mars so that gives you a good idea its pedigree. This season has been incredible.

It also has David Anders.

Is iZombie any good? This Flash break is no good and it might be nice to start something new up.

In terms of writing compared to other DC based properties on the CW and the "Arrowverse" iZombie >> Flash > Supergirl > LoT > Arrow in terms of writing. Of the seven shows I watch on the CW it's my the top three with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane the Virgin and like those two it has a more comedic bent to it which helps make it even more enjoyable. Also I imagine if you watched Veronica Mars it you'd love iZombie.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is iZombie any good? This Flash break is no good and it might be nice to start something new up.

It's my favorite show on The CW now. Season 2 has been perfect. It juggles case of the week and ongoing plots magnificently.

It's REALLY different from the source material outside of the basic premise, but I'm a fan of all the changes. It's more grounded, where the comic employs a lot of different supernatural elements, not just zombies.

maxcriden

It can't be emphasized enough that is from the creators of Veronica Mars so that gives you a good idea its pedigree. This season has been incredible.

It also has David Anders.

This. Yes. Exactly. I think it has a significant amount more depth to it than The Flash (I realize it and The Flash have entirely different goals as shows though.)

Joni

It's REALLY different from the source material outside of the basic premise, but I'm a fan of all the changes. It's more grounded, where the comic employs a lot of different supernatural elements, not just zombies.

I think it was indeed the right call: CW doesn't need a supernatural zombie show. They have Vampire Diaries, Originals and Supernatural. A good procedural, something that acts as a palette cleanser. Flash can be actiony, or emotional, and then iZombie is great to get more in a perfect fun mindset. Too bad the season finale is so soon.

Kyoufu

This. Yes. Exactly. I think it has a significant amount more depth to it than The Flash (I realize it and The Flash have entirely different goals as shows though.)

But it's case of the week stuff which gets old real fast. I need a grand plot with a grand villain who preferably time travels.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
But it's case of the week stuff which gets old real fast. I need a grand plot with a grand villain who preferably time travels.

it has borh a grand overarching plot and a big bad to match

the case of the week stuff is lifted tenfold by Rose's acting ability and charm

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

You wouldn't know it by only catching a single episode, but there is a grand plot with big villains at the end of them.

Time travel isn't a thing yet, but really we just need Barry to break another dimensional barrier.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Fine, iZombie goes on the list of shows to watch. Still need to watch Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow too.

you can put this one ahead of those 2

Legends of Tomorrow is the exact kind of B-tier sci-fi adventure show that I have an unreasonable amount of love for, but I agree.

iZombie is easily the best, most-consistent show airing on the CW at the moment.

Oddduck

It's my favorite show on The CW now. Season 2 has been perfect. It juggles case of the week and ongoing plots magnificently.

iZombie is easily the best, most-consistent show airing on the CW at the moment.

Yeah izombie is great stuff. I've been binging through it all recently.

Joni

it has borh a grand overarching plot and a big bad to match

the case of the week stuff is lifted tenfold by Rose's acting ability and charm
Three of them even with
Blaine, Max Rager and Mr Boss.
. It maybe even balances more to main plot episodes than the flash at the moment.

Xenoboy

Okay then, seems I'm gonna watch some iZombie in the coming days.

Spoiler and speculation for Flash season 2 finale -
Seems that someone is going to die? Maybe an important character, or it's just the real Jay.

maxcriden

The replies to you already covered this, but despite the lack of time travel there is indeed a grand plot. And I'd say they do a better job this season than the Flash does at tying each episode into (which Flash does have too) the overall plot, i.e. moving the overall plot in significant ways pretty much every episode.

Plus, I have to say I think the case of the week is much more interesting and original in iZombie and a bit more paint-by-numbers often in Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom