• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom was good, as long as he kept the mask on and had Todd's voice. Teddy Zoom was not good until later (being generous here). The really dumb story didn't help, of course, and the final battle was super weird. Hopefully they can keep Todd for the Black Flash.

ZeroX03

Banned
In my opinion, Zoom dominated every scene he was in, even after the reveal (only during the last episodes he lost a bit of his charm). Also, his scenes with Caitlin were great, like his scene with Reverb, Killer Frost and Deathstorm.

I would absolutely say they were the reverse. Caitlin 100% locked up her darkness.

ZeroX03

Banned
CkWx0iMWUAAjSKg.jpg

Looks like The Flash (who was voiced by our own Damien Darhk in the first game!) is a big focus in Injustice 2.

That better mean a better default outfit, classic Jay alt (the New 52 is an abomination), classic Wally alt, TV show alt and Reverse Flash better be a playable villain with TV show alt, classic Zoom alt and I guess a TV Zoom alt because let's throw Xemnas a bone.

e: oh shit we got cornballed to community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom