• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

maintgp9a.png

3buqrh.png

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It was me, Barry. It was me all along.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, there hasn't been a Flash episode for what feels like months.

Long live US television schedules, 16 episodes in the first 6 months, and then spread the remaining six over 3 months before going on summer break.

Not sure what's worse, the full season shows that do this, or the half-season shows that do 10 to 13 weeks in a row and then go on break for the rest of the year.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hey OddOne, just noticed a small spelling error in the OT that you may want to fix.
s492eu9.png

It's spelled "F-E-L-I-C-I-T-Y"
<3

croten

I guess I'l start posting here now, I've been watching the series since about 2 months go and I'm a little in love with it

Luigi87

o_o I'm amazed I'm actually on a wall of shame list, lol (though if it was only top 10 rather than 15, and we don't forbid ZeroX03 on it, then I'm pushed to be tied for the eleventh spot, lol)

Anywho, really nice and clean OT. Very much looking forward to the new ep on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom