• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Furred Reich: The truth about Nazi furries and the alt-right

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never not be baffled by nazi furries.

Like, do they think Hitler would approve of their life style?
Really?

giphy.gif

I blame Grimm.

Nudull

Banned
There are shitbirds in a lot of fandoms. I'd like to believe that the majority of the furry community would want zero to do with these asshats making the public give them more shit than usual.

L Thammy

Is this book that people posted the view for written by this same guy? Reading the review now.

"Their men [Russians] surged back rapidly, as if the whole thing were some sort of ballet. The metal roofs buckled in the heat. A horde of Russians, some with uniforms and some without, came running from the burning buildings. The Germans shot them all down like rabbits."

I'm disappointed that it does not clarify whether these rabbits are animals or a different nationality or how that's supposed to work.

EDIT: Oh, so he's a regular ol' Nazi that get turned into a furry? So this is the Nazi furry version of... that manga trend I can't remember the name of now?

PJV3

It's getting hard to tell who's being a cunt, who's just trying to shock or who actually is a Nazi.

I'm always surprised with the overlap between the alt-right and fetish communities. They're eager to squash the rights of sexual minorities, without realizing they are themselves a severe sexual minority. Of the sort that would likely be labeled as dangerous by any sort of far-right government with substantial enough power.

Nepenthe

Here's how trash Foxler is. He tried to get a convention attended by a bunch of his Nazi friends by sniping a bunch of room blocks when the booking went live, causing mass chaos as genuine patrons couldn't get a room within the confines of the computer system. He lied and tried to say he wanted to give the rooms free to everyone as a gift, but his dropout ass is too broke to pull that off and his Nazi friends were celebrating over being able to easily get a room they planned on paying for. It got reconciled somehow, and I don't think he even attended in the end. Probably got his dumbass embarrassed.

But whatever. Everyone knows these edgelords are in the fandom and we shame them when they crawl from under their rocks (as normal progressives should be doing instead of this "education" garbage). The more insidious fans however are the relatively normal or popular guys who you think are there for the fun of it all, and then they spout some fuckboi bigotry on a social media account. A relatively popular dude- Diesel Raccoon- got found out by our black members as being a racist because he was "afraid of black men." I and other black members tore him to shreds, culminating in a video that came out of nowhere making fun of his fetishes. Hope he's getting shit for voting for Trump as well.

Fandom of any stripe is not impervious to bigotry, because in the end it's all populated by the same dumbfuck humans who are inherently going to bring their prejudices to the table. However, since Furrydom is populated by a higher ratio of LGBT and ethnic minorities than other fandom like gaming, I feel we're less likely to just let the crap slide. There's been no Gamergate of Furrydom, as far as I'm aware. Take note of that in the midst of your inaccurate fetish jokes. =P

Wait you knew him?

You have stories. Tell them.

I'm super deep in the furry subculture. I normally act as a background player, and a few people have taken my username for other sites.

But yeah. The guy is weird. Had this strange vore obsession that made a lot of his RP partners just call it quits on even contacting him. Plus he's into cub stuff (pedophilia) so he's scorned in most RP circles.

(Not kinkshaming for vore, but his obsession was too much for even die-hard vore players.)

FyreWulff

"“It’s obviously not a swastika,” claims Foxler – who also insists his furry name is a portmanteau of “Fox” and his real surname, “Miller”, not “Hitler"

dude, this is like the Wii U. Nobody is buying it

L Thammy

Okay, so I'm at the part where the Nazi is about to have a threesome with a lioness and a deer-cat hybrid, the chapter's name is in Russian, and it's just been pointed out to me that the main character is underage. I think this is starting to get good (for some horrible definition of good). This is seriously information overload.

^^^^
His name is Nightfire? That's worse than Foxler.

joe2187

Banned
Okay, so I'm at the part where the Nazi is about to have a threesome with a lioness and a deer-cat hybrid, the chapter's name is in Russian, and it's just been pointed out to me that the main character is underage. I think this is starting to get good (for some horrible definition of good)

Shouldnt they be striving for genetic purity and sleep only with their own species?

This really ruins my immersion.

badrang

Foxler's twitter is a cornucopia of wat--I can feast on it's cringe for days.

Of course he was at a milo event. Ill just leave this here too, why not.

screen-shot-2016-09-16-at-10-58-22-am.png

KC Denton

Wow, this is something special. How long before somebody comes in and says we need to "reach across the isle" to this asshole? Or is this finally the limit to what certain people are willing to defend when it comes to neo-Nazis?

L Thammy

Shouldnt they be striving for genetic purity and sleep only with their own species?

This really ruins my immersion.

No, it's the human who is the Nazi. The animals just look at the swastika and are like "what is this strange and wonderful thing by the way you're a virgin right let's fuck"

Joezie

Foxler's twitter is a cornucopia of wat--I can feast on it's cringe for days.

Of course he was at a milo event. Ill just leave this here too, why not.

screen-shot-2016-09-16-at-10-58-22-am.png

Honestly my favorite part of that comment thread is to see the people who normally hate furries backtrack so hard on Milo and outright defend the fursona against the people who are at least consistent in maintaining their hate even if is Milo.

Nepenthe

Wow, this is something special. How long before somebody comes in and says we need to "reach across the isle" to this asshole? Or is this finally the limit to what certain people are willing to defend when it comes to neo-Nazis?

It is kinda concerning how Nazism slides by as something that isn't immediately condemning of one's character until some arbitrary shit comes up like whether or not the Nazi wears a mascot suit.

badrang

My primary is a Snow Leopard-patterned Chakat, so... Yeah, I've got some personal investment in making sure Milo the Nazi doesn't co-opt them.

I feel ya. The neo-nazis have done a pretty good job of co-opting video games and anime already.
And real life

Joezie

My primary is a Snow Leopard-patterned Chakat, so... Yeah, I've got some personal investment in making sure Milo the Nazi doesn't co-opt them.

Strangely enough, I happen to also know a Snow leopard patterned Chakat. Very Mercenary type character. Likes to blow up things.

Play Company of Heroes for any stretch of time, and you'll run into them.

It getting pretty weird is a bit of an understatement.

Company of Heroes
Red Orchestra
World of Tanks
World of Warships
IL-2

Pretty much any game that references world war 2 however vague is bound to have them in some capacity.

The_Kid

Hey it could be worse. He could be 2_Gryphon or Zaush, and have all the fans willing to look the other way because they're entertainers.

I feel ya. The neo-nazis have done a pretty good job of co-opting video games and anime already.
And real life

Ugh... I don't think my heart can take it at this point. It's like... All so fucked... Makes me just wanna play Wolfenstein TNO or TOB. Kill me some Nazi scum.

Nepenthe

Hey it could be worse. He could be 2_Gryphon or Zaush, and have all the fans willing to look the other way because they're entertainers.

2_Gryphon is entering an inescapable spiral of being known for his bigotry that he's losing relevancy, from what I've been seeing. Zaush is bad too, but then again everyone knows he and the rest of the FA ilk are bad. It's just, what can you do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom