• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
The bets are flying now. Verendus where are you bro?

I think he's master level trolling and confusing people but not sure on that lol
Everyone who thinks TLG is going to be at E3 should agree to wear a Batista avatar for a month if it isn't. Talk is cheap, and for chumps. It's easy to say you believe when you're not tested. The Guardian said it would be there. Everyone is apparently hinting at it (just like every other event over the past two years). You should feel confident enough then to stake your claim.

I'm more than happy to wear a Batista avatar if it's there. Hell, forget one month. I'll leave it on for several.

Edit:

Here, BatistaGAF was even nice to have one made long ago:

JJYiKEZ.png

The crying face would have been a better fit for how you're all going to feel after this Monday, but I'm not picky. You can PM me to confirm your bet, since I'm not going to keep up with this. I'll collect in a few weeks.

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

packy34

Everyone who thinks TLG is going to be at E3 should agree to wear a Batista avatar for a month if it isn't. Talk is cheap, and for chumps. It's easy to say you believe when you're not tested. The Guardian said it would be there. Everyone is apparently hinting at it (just like every other event over the past two years). You should feel confident enough then to stake your claim.

I'm more than happy to wear a Batista avatar if it's there. Hell, forget one month. I'll leave it on for several.

Oh boy

viveks86

After what we've been through, how could anyone possibly be confident of it being there? My balls tell me it's gonna be there, but my brain does not! :(

jayu26

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

The crying face would have been a better fit for how you're all going to feel after this Monday, but I'm not picky. You can PM me to confirm your bet, since I'm not going to keep up with this. I'll collect in a few weeks.

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Things got interesting.

Edit: I have PM'ed you.

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Haha holy shit GAF here we goooooooooo!!!

Lets get this thing going

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Oh dear god no

We STILL have people wearing those fucking Knack avatars

mrklaw I am looking at you

I'm on a cut right now. If the last guardian doesn't come out, I'll eat a whole container of moose tracks ice cream.

That'll set me back 3 days or so.

Come at me...

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Ok will do. I'll have that avatar if it doesn't show up

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

That Batista avatar better have a dick Incorporated somehow to

packy34

Eh, screw it. If it doesn't show at E3, I'll wear Batista until gamescom.

(Bet becomes void if Sony denies its presence prior to E3)

ViciousDS

Banned

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Fine, 3 months of Batista avatar from me....

Team #believe and #griffonhype !!!!

Edit: this is if we go into E3 with no confirmation and/or denial.

Sami+

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

LETS GO

HabeeNo

Edit:

JJYiKEZ.png

P.S. Fuck off Modbot.

Verendus, I agree to your terms. I'll photoshop Batista on top of Kagami's (my current avatar) head, and use it for a month in case TLG is not there.

I know I'll regret it, but the hype train is just too fun to not be part of.

BRING ON E3!

Josh378

So...what happens if they announce the last guardian but change the name of the game like FFXV? How does that work with the bet?

Mononoke

Banned
I would never do an avatar bet.

Same. Plus because while I'm all aboard the hype griffon (because it's so much fun), I'll never assume TLG is 100% going to be at E3, given the long track record of delays. And while I am hyped, I actually can't be let down after being let down so many times.

So if I don't in my gut actually believe it's guaranteed to happen, no way in hell would I make bets on it lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom