• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots From Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the panic ?
This game is at least 10 hour long.
When i played the game i took a lot of time to sink into the world, reading signs and newspapers, looking in every corner and i played it on hard. Took me around 12 hours.

Id say it's reasonable, i did feel it ended too soon for its own good though.

Don't be crazy. You're letting your hands-on actual real life experience cloud your judgement and confuse you into thinking this game is more than 5 minutes long.

This isn't panic. It's what happens when 'concern' and 'trolling' reach critical mass. They are crushed, under the gravity of their own self-importance, down to a singularity - a point at which criticisms are infinitely dense. All sensible thoughts are sucked inexorably towards it only to be crushed out of existence.
This phenomena is known as a Black Troll.

If you're seriously cancelling because of that you're an idiot.

It's a smart thing to do, if able to wait a few months, which any adult should no matter how little of worth is out playing for the platform. It will probably be real fucking cheap used, with the length in mind, very quickly.

gruenel

Don't be crazy. You're letting your hands-on actual real life experience cloud your judgement and confuse you into thinking this game is more than 5 minutes long.

This isn't panic. It's what happens when 'concern' and 'trolling' reach critical mass. They are crushed, under the gravity of their own self-importance, down to a singularity - a point at which criticisms are infinitely dense. All sensible thoughts are sucked inexorably towards it only to be crushed out of existence.

lmfao

10/10

Thread winner.

nib95

Banned

Bravo.

make this man a member

Well done. This post with my morning coffee is something else man.

Bold One

0GgsbgV.gif

moai

Has there been an estimate about how long is this game?
Just asking, dont mind if its short but im a litlle worried about replay value.

Edit: just three post before someone says is 10 hrs. Question answered.

Waitaminute!!!

I just read tha Dark Souls can be completed in an hour!!!!!!

By the currently available information and truthfacts that means the Order is at least five times better than Dark Souls.

Hype reinstated. Science saves the day.

I feel like this post should just end the lunacy of the last nights paranoia-fueled 12 pages. We can get a little more sane now?

CozMick

Banned

I said wow!

rockclapping.gif

Ricky_R

2 hours of gameplay? Fuck that! Will take the credit from my already paid in full order of the game and get another one down the line

Unnaceptable lenght.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The only thing the comments about length do for me is cement my preference to buy physically to give me the option to trade it in if it doesn't have legs.

Gaffers in the know: please tell me that the "cutscene" frequency isn't as horrid as Max Payne 3. What a monumental fuck-up that was.

Here's Max jumping out of a window. Here's Max opening a door. Here's Max squeezing throu- LET ME PLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom