• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The RTX 2060 Masher Vs XBONEX Vs Masher PRO

thelastword

Banned

Jermgaming received an RTX 2060 from Nvidia and decided to put it in a workhorse business PC that he got for $150.00, it's used all-right, but it comes with 12GB ram, 6c-12t CPU, 500TB HDD, 500W PSU, Windows 10 etc...….All he had to do was put the 2060 in, and a few moments later, here he was doing some benchmarks....Very interesting video with what would be expected results, if the Masher PRO is anything to go by....

the 2060 has caught my attention. But I find the asus design for the 2080 tempting. For my uses 2060 has sufficient performance, and i personally dislike paying more than around 300~$.

Still watching right now, but I already know that Xeon 5650 really needs overclocking. It's as old as the dinorsaurs but still quite capable if you give them enough juice. He only scored 669 in Cinebench for example, whereas a 4.3-4.4Ghz overclock, which is doable on air, will have that CPU score over 1000.

Top Bottom