• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children arrives Sept. 6 on PS4; F2P version coming in the near future

We have some really cool plans for just after launch but for a few weeks at least whistle while you work. :)
Will the final version make it clear to players how important feeding Iron to the Town Hall (or however you call that one upgradeable building) is? During the beta periods, even with whistles and dropping down smoke signals it was difficult to make nearby civilians understand.

Shin-Ra

That obviously is Harrison ford.
Any news on the vignette filter? Can we turn it off?
When I asked back in June Q-Games had no plans for gameplay vignette adjustment.

They probably don't want to steer too far from the lomo photographic style but reducing the opacity of vignetting at least to make gameplay less claustrophobic would be great.

Moreche

I absolutely adore the art style of this game.
Well done to the devs, you are truly a unique bunch of people.
Hopefully Sony have bought them.

doby

Are bourgeoisie papers behind a paywall? I wanted to elbow my way in on the 6th but if I have to pay for them I may as well get the founders pack anyway.

When will the list of paid content be revealed?

Are bourgeoisie papers behind a paywall? I wanted to elbow my way in on the 6th but if I have to pay for them I may as well get the founders pack anyway.

When will the list of paid content be revealed?
Currently, the only way to play is to buy the Founders Pack, which gives you your papers and basic licenses. However, you can also invite five other players, who can all earn papers by grinding Freeman Dollars, F2P-style. "Later," anyone and everyone will be able to join in and either grind or buy their way to Citizenship, once the game becomes fully F2P.

So do we know what exclusive content the founders pack will include?

Costumes? Weapon skins?

In game currency and content that will be available to buy later isn't a big enough incentive to dive in early.

Aenima

"Be a child slave" the game.

Beta was a boredoom, the social componet only makes it worst. While i was trying to build shit and gather resorces for usefull stuff, ppl was spending resorces in crap and unecessary shit. Like in my city there was an A. Hole with a fetish for bells, and always spending resorces in the useless bells. Was easy the most frustating experince i had in a game in years.

The islands are cool for awhile, once u start mining them and knowing all the secrests the resorce gathering becomes a bit better and faster, but in 2 days that i played the beta was enough to get me tired of the same damn inslands spawning. Once you get familiar with the inslands and they secrets, the game loses the exploring part and becomes a slavery simulator.

F2P is the right price for this. It can eventually be fun if u gather a big group of friends to "work" on the same city. For me, never again.

EGOMON

Oh man can't wait for the 7th I have been waiting for this game I have cleared my backlog just so I can dedicate my whole time to it

bitbydeath

So do we know what exclusive content the founders pack will include?

Costumes? Weapon skins?

In game currency and content that will be available to buy later isn't a big enough incentive to dive in early.

Papers, licences, jetpack, money, avatars, a costume and the power to invite 5 people to play free with you.

Top Bottom