• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Ferr986

giphy.gif

Finally I'll be able to play the game. I've been missing ALL of the betas before.

Absolutely no disrespect aimed at the wonderful folks at Q Games, but how many years of alphas/betas does this game have to go through? My lord, I thought this game was supposed to hit in 2015?

I actually forgot about this game until I saw the bump. :(

Drencrom

Absolutely no disrespect aimed at the wonderful folks at Q Games, but how many years of alphas/betas does this game have to go through? My lord, I thought this game was supposed to hit in 2015?

Yeah, it's.. pretty weird. They had their first test in fall 2014.

I hope they added more progression for your town to go through, giving players more reason to stay and dedicate time in a town than just bailing when your town have basically reached and earned everything. Like having your town endure bigger waves of enemies or have your town ascend or "prestige" or something when you've got all the monuments and infrastructure.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

This is starting to concern me too.

Top Bottom