• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Open Beta : All your base are belong to us

Shin-Ra

Now that the chains are off...ask away lol
Hello Dylan! I think you mentioned in the past the possibility of a black-market camera for photomode-like adjustments. Is this likely to be in when the game launches?

Any chance of lens adjustments during normal gameplay? Personally I'd like the option to tone down the vignetting.

I'll probably skip the beta this time as I'm too invested in another game at the moment. But please post a lot of impressions, I'll be lurking this thread.

I'm still excited about this game and very much curious about the improvements from previous beta.

Will this be up all weekend, or just during certain windows?

It will be up the whole weekend!

Hello Dylan! I think you mentioned in the past the possibility of a black-market camera for photomode-like adjustments. Is this likely to be in when the game launches?

Any chance of lens adjustments during normal gameplay? Personally I'd like the option to tone down the vignetting.

Oh, I'm not Dylan lol.

As for the vignetting, no plans to adjust it at the moment.

bitbydeath

Now that the chains are off...ask away lol

Have many changes/additions been made since last beta that is not bug fix related?

I missed the alpha and they had a few things I did not see in the beta such as this giant robot thing.

TheTomorrowChildren-121.jpg

Any hints at some changes we can look forward to?

Have many changes/additions been made since last beta that is not bug fix related?

I missed the alpha and they had a few things I did not see in the beta such as this giant robot thing.

TheTomorrowChildren-121.jpg

Any hints at some changes we can look forward to?

I suppose I should have been more precise...

There haven't been any big spec changes, most are in fact bug handling. As for the robot-there are in fact some chains still on-_-

M.Steiner

Quite busy this weekend so may only get to play a little bit of this beta. I did play the last 2 (?) closed ones though and had an absolute blast in there around GAF town, once I'd found my feet that is. I've missed playing it :)

Guessing release is just around the corner with this being open beta and all? Hope a date is announced at E3!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What's the price for the full release? Wondering if I should jump in at launch or wait for PS+ if it's $15 or less.

You're going to wait for a very long while if you think it's going to arrive to PS+. We still don't have Knack, after like 3 years.

You're going to wait for a very long while if you think it's going to arrive to PS+. We still don't have Knack, after like 3 years.

If it's retail yeah I'll jump in but if it's $15 like Transistor or Resogun I can wait. Although both of those are some of my favorites this gen so.... guess i'll just wait for the beta and see how much I like it

pixelation

No clue as to what you actually do, but the graphics look awesome so i'll give it a whirl. Will the full game have a SP campaign?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
If it's retail yeah I'll jump in but if it's $15 like Transistor or Resogun I can wait. Although both of those are some of my favorites this gen so.... guess i'll just wait for the beta and see how much I like it

I don't think this will be a 15$ game, even if it's not retail. 20 bucks in the very least.

gbland

darn I just got out of town away from my ps4! I played the closed beta and it just didn't seem like my type of game. I want to take another jab at it though. Love the ambience of it.

melkier33

Excited to play again. Praying for a E3 available now release, not much on my radar to buy anytime soon and with No Man's Sky delay this would be a perfect filler for me. Any word if well be getting the exclusive item Japan is getting in the us? I forgot what the where getting though, just curios.

Excited to play again. Praying for a E3 available now release, not much on my radar to buy anytime soon and with No Man's Sky delay this would be a perfect filler for me. Any word if well be getting the exclusive item Japan is getting in the us? I forgot what the where getting though, just curios.

The beta participation bonus is for all regions, no worries there.

Getting people to work together in an intelligent way though is difficult sometimes. I was in one town that would constantly run out of wood but when i would go out onto an island everyone is gathering dolls and stone and shit. I'm like hey peeps ... i think we need wood ... see that big 0 next to the tree? Yeah .. WOOD!
My town ran out of wood, so I started cutting down some trees (that I planted in the first place) and someone kept trying to downvote me. We had massive stockpiles of food, but he wanted to keep making apples.

ps3ud0

Man I cant make the Open Beta - anyone thats played the Closed if you spot any improvements please post!

I do worry that communicating and trying to work to a common goal is gonna be a very difficult thing under the current construct

ps3ud0 8)

It starts at 1AM on the 3rd for PST.

When it will come to the US store? I have no idea... Waiting on Massive Duck for word.

Yeah I tried to re-download the beta client from my Library since I had deleted it after the last closed beta and it just sat there and locked up the UI lol It'll be nice if, once it's available on the US store, I can just re-download it and not have two TTC related Beta icons sitting in my library forever. and ever.

Top Bottom