• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt exceeds 1 MILLION pre-orders worldwide!

Yeah I bought a steamkey here about 6 months ago for like $25, it's smart to get that money nice and early as it can help fund pre-release marketing or even just get them through delays if required.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Excited to hear impressions and reviews. Probably wait until it is on sale before buying though.

They really deserve all the success imo

I just hope it doesn't get to them and taints cyberpunk. Because in this industry more than most I think the "sellout" argument really applies to rpg devs. As the budgets and popularity gets greater many of these dev companies kind of rest on their laurels and start putting out average games

antonz

There are very few games or developers I will actually preorder. CDProjekt Red has earned their place as a developer I am comfortable with preordering their product.

They have consistently delivered a game that meets expectations and generally have gone above and beyond what is expected in Developer and Consumer relations.

Which is exactly why Amazon says You purchased this item on June 5, 2014

hqUXZCs.jpg

Yeah I bought a steamkey here about 6 months ago for like $25, it's smart to get that money nice and early as it can help fund pre-release marketing or even just get them through delays if required.
Same for me. I only preordered the game because it was about 30€, instead of 45-50€

Makareu

Pre-order number should now receive a nice boost. Since the reviews started rolling, the game has leaped over GTA5 in the Steam top seller chart.

Top Bottom