• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a glitch on Miiverse to post any picture and it's chaos

I thought that foot was something else. D:

This you?
15244814375_7a41a26dd2_o.png

NSFW
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3868/15058252057_f4860cf06c_o.png

oti

Banned
So, how is Nintendo going to fix this? Is there a mechanism in place for something like this? It's all web based isn't it?

daydream

Banned
So, how is Nintendo going to fix this? Is there a mechanism in place for something like this? It's all web based isn't it?

It's an exploit from within the game itself, apparently. Don't see how they could fix it quickly, they should probably close down the M&L community for a while, lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Hank Hill response to ryan's first pic is the best.

chrono01

Dammit, Ryan. Nudes plz.
Honestly, he's going to get banned either way.

He's probably being "decent" about it though, and refraining from posting anything too hardcore. I mean, a lot of children do browse Miiverse, but a little Hitomi Tanaka gravure pictures won't exactly damage them.

oti

Banned
It's an exploit from in the game itself, apparently. Don't see how they could fix it quickly, they should probably close down the M&L community for a while, lol.

So they need to provide an update of the game itself? That's kinda hilarious.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Oh good. Some idiot is posting JoJo Part 3 spoilers. Be careful guys.

Vibranium

Banned
Jesus, Ryan must be on a power-up star or something, he can't be stopped, only slowed down haha.

Tom at Nintendo is going to have one hell of a day.

lol that's hilarious, I want to post something funny/stupid but I don't want to get banned. Shit, I got moderated for just drawing poop near Mario as he is wearing the tanooki suit and looking like he did it with peach nearby with her hand on her lips.

Nintendo must be loosing their shit right now

giphy.gif

Vibranium

Banned

Tom's exact reaction after getting messages from Miiverse mods. Followed by an emergency Miiverse post:

"Hi folks, it's Tom here at Nintendo. We had quite the experience in the Mario and Luigi community, and unfortunately we had to disable screenshots, sorry. Ryan, we know who you are."

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Posts being deleted already.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Too late, I saw it.

Kitty, no!

If anything, it should encourage you to catch up to the manga. I remember I had a similar moment spoiled for me later on. I went on JoJo lockdown and caught up in two weeks.

Please catch up during the three month break! Think about the awesomeness of Part 4 onward!

Top Bottom