• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

things i love

BuddyC

forgive me, for i have sinned.

ages ago, i returned my copy of resident evil (gc) after beating it. it's not that i didn't love it, but rather, there were other games i wanted and i got all my money back. i knew i'd pick it up again someday, and that makes things better, right?

likewise, there was a similar situation regarding soul calibur ii. no less than a week had passed, and yet i had already put in over 20 hours and unlocked everything. i can't even remember what i traded it for, maybe it was mega man zero 2? whatever the title, i got shorted.

it seemed i was punished for these transgressions when microsoft, under your divine influence, wiped my hard drive while my xbox was being repaired. initially i thought you hated me, but i see now that this act was out of love.

since the wipe last fall, i've been rediscovering my love for older titles, such as panzer dragoon orta. had my save data not been lost, i know i would have never gone back to beat it on hard. thanks to your intervention, i am now a better gamer, perhaps even a better person.

this is not all. your loyal servant, jackfrost2012, recently sold me a 'trance vibrator' for rez. purchased as a collector's item, i could not contain myself upon its arrivial. carefully opening the package, i removed the device and inserted it into my playstation 2. in conjuction with my copy of rez, i was transported to a place of gaming nirvana. that night i partook in rez for hours upon hours, improving my skills and finally unlocking the coveted "boss rush" mode. now i must hone my abilities even further, and this brings me nothing buy joy.

still, this was not enough to convince me of your glory. lately, there has been a hole inside me, one that grows with each title i receive. this morning, i put my faith in you as i bravely repurchased both resident evil and soul calibur ii. hours of gameplay later, i see my faith was not misplaced. hark, the choirs of gamers sing! i was instantly engrossed, and hours later, after making substantial progress in both titles, i am left with a warm, almost glowing, sensation in my gut. this feeling must be love, there is simply no other explanation.

forgive me, for i have doubted you, my lord. all hail batman.

batman.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
this is not all. your loyal servant, jackfrost2012, recently sold me a 'trance vibrator' for rez. purchased as a collector's item, i could not contain myself upon its arrivial. carefully opening the package, i removed the device and inserted it into my playstation 2. in conjuction with my copy of rez, i was transported to a place of gaming nirvana. that night i partook in rez for hours upon hours, improving my skills and finally unlocking the coveted "boss rush" mode. now i must hone my abilities even further, and this brings me nothing buy joy.

still, this was not enough to convince me of your glory. lately, there has been a hole inside me, one that grows with each title i receive.

Oh come on, I can't even call that thinly veiled!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I'll support your campaign Buddy...

-REmake is awesome.
-SC2 is top notch
-I've been considering a trance vibrator purchase for years.

Better?

soakrates

When using Maxi, remember that standing B on block gives you a 4-frame advantage going into Right Outer. This means that RO A is uninterruptable, and that B stands a good chance of getting counter-hit if your opponent tries to retaliate. Also remember that 2A gives an 8-frame advantage on hit, giving you a lot of follow-up options afterwards. Try 6bAA after landing 2A to inhibit stepping and possibly set up another frame trap.

...wait, what?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
- MMAC has made me realize how utterly AWESOME the entire MM series is.
- I'm contemplating the purchase of a Trance Vibrator but the gameplay doesn't make me love it enough to do that
- I still play Smash Brothers, this game will never get old.
- I have done with the same for RE:Remake and now I shall rectify that problem

Top Bottom