• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is going to be big problem in future. Muslim "Children Rights".

Aintitcool

Banned
http://www.themodernreligion.com/family/children_rights.htm -> Look at all the vile quotation in this book about how muslim children belong to allah and not biological parents.

This website goes into details about how biological fathers in islam are nothing and women are nothing if unmarried. Yesterday I asked a muslim about my story and he laughed at me. Telling me I have to convert and marry if I care about the child. Another friend of mine told me her friend just pretends to be muslim for access to his kids.

And it is really bizarre and specific with xenophobic hate about bastards and divorce making you less than and inferior.

In 2011 my EX girlfriend had a surprise for me when the last time before we met we were in a pregnancy scare.

X77vpZv.png

After this email on Dec 28th she writes me that she isn't pregnant "had a period 3 days ago" (What we were suppose to discuss on the 25th in person), that her mother, father and Brother all agree I am bad blood and the whole community (Mosque in ontario canada) came together to tell this woman she commited haram and the children must be muslim.

I only on last friday heard over the phone the ministry of children ontario confirm I am on the birth certificate and have access to parental rights as but not extended kins or anybody else from my family side. Because she only knew my name and not even my full name.

The ontario government says I am required by law to correct the full name and start paying alimony for more than 1 child. But one has to do this in person.

This woman got me deported and arrested in canada more than 7 years ago. Never once outlines she is muslim(told me she is buddhist) and never once mentioned children in a manner that wasn't hints that I ignored because I was told they don't exist.

Some Muslim women like my ex will lie that they are not muslim and break their doctrine and keep your children. Expecting you to find allah on your own or some shit.

Problem for her is I was and am a catholic and I want to fucking murder her and all for this shit.

Non-Muslim parents:
"Says Allah Ta'ala: ...Be grateful to Me and to thy parents; to Me is (the final) goal. But if they strive to compel thee to associate with Me that of which thou hast no knowledge, do not obey them; but keep company with them in this life in a kind manner and follow the way of those who turn to Me. Then to Me will be your return and I will inform you (of the meaning of) all that you did. "

????? How the hell am I supposed to return to the religion born after mine and that is of the antichrist? Am I going to forget my first name and that is the first book and gospel in the holy bible ???

If this can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. And being an illegitimate father is horrible because people will/may use your own kids against you. Like I had to experience seeing my son in hands of strangers and me being in grief and shock everytime I am close him.

Last edited:

Joyful

how fucked is society that all someone has to do is write down your name on a birth certificate and you are liable for child support even if the kid isnt yours

Aintitcool

Banned
how fucked is society that all someone has to do is write down your name on a birth certificate and you are liable for child support even if the kid isnt yours
The kids are mine. It is two legal systems. One your relationship with the mother and the other is biological parental rights/written parental rights. If you with DNA prove you are not the father, your name will be taken off the birth certificate.

My name is on there without DNA test. But I am better off paying so I can battle the mother for breaking more laws. And therefore making her look worse if a custody battle does happen.

Since she knew I was the father she did the right thing at the time of birth, but the wrong things afterwards. Never informing me directly, putting them in adoption without contacting the father. All this time I thought I had no parental rights but the ministry of children confirmed only to me on friday I actually do. And it's all a brain fuck for me.

Last edited:

Aintitcool

Banned
I am making webcam videos of all the phonecalls i'm on with canada now. After filling out a birth certificate request form in 15 days the truth will come out officially.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I am not understanding how people can keep you from your own child based on their religion living in Canada. (Maybe not your case, but the guy pretending to be Muslim) Is Canada really that compliant with Islam?

Aintitcool

Banned
My phone bill will be massive 50 minutes with canada today, 50 on friday too. There is a request that looks at births in within a 5 year period. Have to go with that one first, than a more specific one later.

Last edited:

Aintitcool

Banned
Weird thing, my phone is now blocked from calling into canada. I don't know if my phone carrier did this or the canadian government themselves but I've been calling family lawyers to take on the case and now I can't anymore :(

Last edited:

pr0cs

canadian government themselves
Definitely not the case, likely a connection problem on your end or your provider.

I don't know shit about the Muslim stuff but do know from personal experience that Canada and its court systems are stuck in 1950 where men didn't know shit about child rearing. They will 99% of the time side with the mother, no matter what how unfit they are or how reasonable or fair the father is. It took me almost 7 years and $90k of lawyer fees to finally get equal access to my kids.
Prepare for war my friend, couple that with the crazy social crap Canada is putting up with now and you probably have a difficult upward battle

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Sorry to hear about your strife. I don't have any particular advice, just condolences. Hope God gives you the endurance to see this through to the end.

Aintitcool

Banned
Definitely not the case, likely a connection problem on your end or your provider.

I don't know shit about the Muslim stuff but do know from personal experience that Canada and its court systems are stuck in 1950 where men didn't know shit about child rearing. They will 99% of the time side with the mother, no matter what how unfit they are or how reasonable or fair the father is. It took me almost 7 years and $90k of lawyer fees to finally get equal access to my kids.
Prepare for war my friend, couple that with the crazy social crap Canada is putting up with now and you probably have a difficult upward battle
Holy shit! Well we will see. The mother broke very specific laws. Like if my full legal name is not on the birth certificate she already commited a felony. for false information. And that then leads to illegal adoption and more. If you can contact the father you are obligated to inform him before adoption and before the child leaves the country. So when a custody battle comes, and she can't prove she informed the father. I think that will be more than a slap on the wrist.

I can look pretty bad from the emails I sent her, but she broke big crimes with her parents who also have a criminal history.

I really am on a countdown now. The request form is being sent. My family will not be able to just flat out ignore me after it comes back positive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom