• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time for some 2008 iSketch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
25p4co5.jpg

Pissed off stove is fucking PISSED

besiktas1

The dick with the blond pubes is the one that got me :lol 'ing

Super Saiyen pubes is all I could think of.

it was "yellow"

bjork

I dunno if anyone's gonna be around 10:30-11 pacific, but I'm up for a game then if anyone still wants to play

bjork

I gotta kill like five hours until I'm off, and people are pissing me off because when it rains, they flock to the mall for no good reason. Help me ignore them, let's all play!

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
bjork said:
I gotta kill like five hours until I'm off, and people are pissing me off because when it rains, they flock to the mall for no good reason. Help me ignore them, let's all play!
I'm in for a little bit. Make a room :D

Link1110

Whenever I try to do iSketch, it never works right for me. Last night, it was saying that ever clue was 5 words, and the amount of letters it put up was always wrong. Also, it never came up last night, but if OI get a clue right, it doesn't register.

Vlad

Verboten said:
Animals? meh. Also, how does one draw flatworm without being lewd?

You think that's bad? I had to show a fair amount of restraint when I had to draw "woodpecker".

bjork

Good thing Sera is getting practice in when I'm not around... if we ever square off on the virtual canvas again, she's gonna need it!

Lobster

Banned
lets play guys.

For a change, let the topic be console games. This should be easy..so I think.

Room is NeoGAF

edit:

Sorry..you guys can make a room..

im gonna go play wolfteam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom