• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

Got the same thing. Was worth a try. I never have any real issues getting codes for smaller games to review. One day I shall get early access to a big game.

Monday it is for me too.

Yea, only thing I dislike was this game had like 8 "community managers" linked to it from EA that were useless, Abbie was helpful and great though from Respawn.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Getting my bonus on friday.
Selling Coachella ticket when it arrives in the mail.

I think I might actually be able to afford the One now.

Lulubop

Ah really? That's a shame. I read the fine print, but I figured it was simply a one time use code rather than something tied to my account.

I'll send it to you, anyway. Sorry if it doesn't work!

Thanks a ton bro, it worked no problems.

Preloading now.

Ferny

Ah really? That's a shame. I read the fine print, but I figured it was simply a one time use code rather than something tied to my account.

I'll send it to you, anyway. Sorry if it doesn't work!

Does it look like this? The code has already been used also ;)

F5ZZGPh.png

I would have used GMG, but for some reason they don't want to take my money. I've even contacted my credit card company, and they said it wasn't them but GMG that was rejecting my card. I think since they are in the UK, they are taking it out on this American for the censorship of South Park overseas. :)

Lunaniem

I would have used GMG, but for some reason they don't want to take my money. I've even contacted my credit card company, and they said it wasn't them but GMG that was rejecting my card. I think since they are in the UK, they are taking it out on this American for the censorship of South Park overseas. :)

I've had issues in the past with my credit card and GMG so I switched to using PayPal with my card connected and haven't had issues since then.

For those using the modified .exe, it no longer searches Origin for tokens. You can attempt to connect to a server, but there are no servers currently up. You can watch the intro video though, and it's glorious.

0y00x0W.png

DarkFlow

Banned
For those using the modified .exe, it no longer searches Origin for tokens. You can attempt to connect to a server, but there are no servers currently up. You can watch the intro video though, and it's glorious.

0y00x0W.png
Please stop posting this stuff. Respawn in this very thread have told you to stop. You want to do it that's fine, but leave it out of the thread.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am having the same problem. Just tried.

So close...
The servers were up briefly and I was in a campaign lobby with three others.

Respawn employees have suggested we don't use modified .exe files, but I didn't realize that meant you guys wanted to spend the rest of this thread's existence posting modified tags without the original font.

The servers were up briefly and I was in a campaign lobby with three others.

Respawn employees have suggested we don't use modified .exe files, but I didn't realize that meant you guys wanted to spend the rest of this thread's existence posting modified tags without the original font.
Don't stress it, unless a mod says something about it.

Anyway, I'm in on US West with 3 others in campaign lobby
Edit: ITS HAPPENING

Milennia

I liked the intro.
I hope thats not their "explain the overarching story" intro though.
I understand the plot of the campaign, but i would love for them to more in depth with another cutscene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom