• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a high quality one and dammit someone find a pixel counter!

Sesame-Street-the-Count-001.jpg

man, been waiting for a good deal (and by that i mean GMG!) before biting the bullet, but i'm getting impatient now!

lookin like it will be a full pricer on origin at this point!

ValleyJoe

Neo Member
I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I'm sure I wasn't that first person to notice you can watch a shit load of Titanfall clips on the game's upload page on XB1.

It's awesome getting to see some of these maps for the first time!

New to me. Thanks for the info! Some of the new maps look gorgeous. God I can't wait for this game. I'm surprised they are still up on the page. Check these out if you haven't people!

k4n3

Banned
id think about buying titanfall but imo after playing the beta i think it will get boring fast and after how BF4 launched im kinda in wait and see mode but then i remember Dark Souls 2 comes out on the same day

perfect storm for me not getting it lol

For some weird reason training mode doesnt even work. Nothing happens when I click it. I'm in a game with 3 people and we are just waiting until someone joins the other team.

How are the cutscenes?
They're just extended cutscenes in the dropship before the matches so far, with lots of talking throughout the match but it's hard to pay attention to what's going on when you're fighting of course. First match was Hardpoint, second Attrition. Waiting in lobby of third right now.

Pre load this at 2mb/s with a 200gb monthly download quota or wait till Thursday and get a hard copy. Hmmm.

EDIT: Digital Deluxe bought. What have I done.

EDIT 2: Really only allows us Aussies a day to pre load? Surely they know our internet is shit.

They're just extended cutscenes in the dropship before the matches so far, with lots of talking throughout the match but it's hard to pay attention to what's going on when you're fighting of course. First match was Hardpoint, second Attrition. Waiting in lobby of third right now.

Do they seem like garbage cutscenes, or is their a good storyline so far?

Is there only one assault rifle at launch?

Also, if anyone knows a place near Chicago that's selling the game early, please let me know!

Do they seem like garbage cutscenes, or is their a good storyline so far?
I personally don't think this should be spoiler tagged but I see people are sensitive so yeah..

I'd rather withhold judgment on the quality of it for now, but it's leaning towards the former at the moment. There's a VoiceOver explaining the objective at that point in the story, seeing a nice space vista out the window, "prepare for jump", then transporting to the map and seamlessly going into the game. That's pretty much it so far..

Edit: forgot that there's VoiceOver in the lobby as well

Anyway, lost connection in the lobby and trying to reconnect now.

antitrop

I personally don't think this should be spoiler tagged but I see people are sensitive so yeah..

I'd rather withhold judgment on the quality of it for now, but it's leaning towards the former at the moment. There's a VoiceOver explaining the objective at that point in the story, seeing a nice space vista out the window, "prepare for jump", then transporting to the map and seamlessly going into the game. That's pretty much it so far..

Anyway, lost connection in the lobby and trying to reconnect now.

Preorder cancelled.

Milennia

People have the game already? D: Why don't I ever get things early

The mom and pop shop by me will have it available for pickup tomorrow... Probably wont buy it though.

I would rather jump in with everyone else, fair game.
Also, the real reason.. Cant afford it until tuesday lol.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I'm sure I wasn't that first person to notice you can watch a shit load of Titanfall clips on the game's upload page on XB1.

It's awesome getting to see some of these maps for the first time!
How do you access this stuff? I haven't had my X1 long.

Animator

I have been trying to get in a game but it's always "no servers found" :(

Please let us play MS/EA. It's not like anyone pirated the game, what difference does it make if we get to play it on the weekend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom