• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Review Thread

BiYKLhICAAAh2_7.png

besada

Banned
Nice OP.

Just as a heads up, no matter what the scores are, try and treat each other civilly and with dignity. There's no need to be obnoxious.

And I'll be watching.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Really, I just want to see what "SP" is supposed to be like. And whether or not it gives you bonuses towards progression.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I just want to know if Polygon will give the XBO version 0.5 additional points.

n0tail

Banned
Come on, justify me $60 for MP only.

I find it fascinating that people are completely OK with singleplayer only for $60, in fact, they praise it, and completely bash multiplayer only.

10-hour singleplayer only = OK
1000-hour multiplayer only = too expensive, should be $30.

monome

beta was well received.

I expect scores to be high just to be on the safe side with those who tried the game already.

massoluk

Banned
I'm expecting a lot of 9-10 actually. Too much marketing hype for anything less. I doubt any score will make me buy this multiplayer only game at its full price though.

Vire

Surprised reviews are hitting before it launches out in the wilderness being a multiplayer centric game and all.

Didn't everyone learn from Battlefield?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Nice OP.

Just as a heads up, no matter what the scores are, try and treat each other civilly and with dignity. There's no need to be obnoxious.

And I'll be watching.

You remind me of that horse in the pic above.

bigkrev

Really hoping that Polygon pulls a TLOU and give it a negative review. Of course, Arthur Geis is probably writing the review, so anything less than a 9.5 is going to be an upset

EDIT: WOW, he only gave it a 9. I'm actually shocked

Prelude.

So, what are they going to review? The multiplayer in a controlled environment? The beta?
It sounds pretty silly to put out a review for a mp-only game before, let's say, a week from the release.

Top Bottom