• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump expected to roll back LGBT protections in ObamaCare

Maximo

I am Caitlyn Jenner's utter astonishment.

I knew he was going to take away LGBT rights, I just didn't know it was also going to be the rich and wealthy!
Caitlyn is a fucking joke makes the *so brave* comments in hindsight even worse.

Monocle

I knew he was going to take away LGBT rights, I just didn't know it was also going to be the rich and wealthy!
Caitlyn is a fucking joke makes the *so brave* comments in hindsight even worse.
I think transitioning at her age as an extremely famous public figure is impressive, but her politics and the way she coasts on her privilege are shameful. The height of hypocrisy.

the US tries so hard to limit the number of healthcare providers and now they also want to let them discriminate against their patients (based on religious reasons, among a profession that's supposed to administer medical science)

it's like a triple dose of insanity

I've got no time to get mad about stuff he is rumoured to do. When he actually tries to make this move let me know. There's so much shit he actually doing day in and day out that the speculative stuff is beyond my ability to process.

Ekai

I've got no time to get mad about stuff he is rumoured to do. When he actually tries to make this move let me know. There's so much shit he actually doing day in and day out that the speculative stuff is beyond my ability to process.

Thing is, if there's no pushback when they push this stuff out there to test the waters, it's going to be harder to pushback in the future.

Sianos

remember when conservatives tried to say that trump supported the lgbt community?

they were lying, and they knew they were lying

Top Bottom