• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump going around tables, asking dinner guests if he should fire Priebus and Spicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I notice there's no rumor he's considering firing Bannon. It's convenient that Bannon's news site is also trying to focus blame on Bannon's competitors.

There is NO way this is true. I know its Trump and you gotta hedge your bets but holy shit this is nuts even for him.

It cant be. Even he cant be this stupid and incompetent.

sphinx

the piano man
I think it's harder to imagine Conway and Spicer being every day on news outlets for the next four fucking years than four years of Trump's being the potus.

they will explode.

Spicer is always so pissed and adversarial, it must be bad for his health.

Goldmund

I think he just likes flaunting his cruelty. He's not basing decisions on this, he wants a reaction. He's holding up his pets and asking his parents' friends (once the parents are out of the room for a minute) which one he should strangle.

Redd

This country really makes me look at my fellow americans in a different light. This clown never should have came close to the presidency. -_-

Boney

Banned
A president that truly champions democratic values by weighing the popular opinion of the people (at his resort)

Lifeline

Breitbart:
J2AWHTT.jpg

Bannon trying to remove the competition.

I wonder where Pence lies in all this in fighting? I has to be stressed the fuck out and good for him. They are probably the guys he sits with in the cafeteria.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, yes, the leaks will continue, dude. The more disorganized and shitty your organization are, the more its going to leak like a shitty faucet.

slit

Of course! We elect a president with serious psychological issues. This kind of stuff is going to happen.

If Trump were very smart, he should arrange to tell a unique, traced lie to each of his inner staff.

You statement has two fallacies, you posit the notion he may be intelligent, and assume he really is the central nervous system of this operation.

i mean, what?
"sources"? Are they being coy to make it sound like their boss isn't part of Trump's team of misfits, and sound much more like 'actual journalism?

The press should chill out about covering Trumps tweets and focus some real investigatory resources on covering the tied between Breitbart and Bannon. Get some hidden cameras up in that shit. Him using it as his own personal propaganda wing with such obvious connections to the white house is far worse than most of what Trump does.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
he better form an alliance or he'll be next to be voted off the island

Oppo

Breitbart:
J2AWHTT.jpg

this is one thing that kills me:

how is anyone loyal to these people when you can see the churn and the total lack of loyalty (which they'd all say they value of course)

instantly throw anyone under the bus no matter what they've done. amazing

AndyD

aka andydumi
this is one thing that kills me:

how is anyone loyal to these people when you can see the churn and the total lack of loyalty (which they'd all say they value of course)

instantly throw anyone under the bus no matter what they've done. amazing

Loyalty works in the private sector where you don't have the public scrutiny on you and you can run things however you want in a mob boss/ loyal underlings manner.

It does not work in a high profile government environment where every move is scrutinized and publicized.

Why not Bannon? Didn't he hide his promotion the security council in an EO that Trump signed without knowing that Bannon slipped that in. I mean that both shows Trump does not read or understand anything BUT that Bannon is willing to take advantage of his intellectually stunted self.

Jerm411

Why not Bannon? Didn't he hide his promotion the security council in an EO that Trump signed without knowing that Bannon slipped that in. I mean that both shows Trump does not read or understand anything BUT that Bannon is willing to take advantage of his intellectually stunted self.

Trump is Bannon's puppet...that assclown is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom