• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump support rally to collide with March of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanphare

Banned
Are ICP good? Like, if you're into horrorcore?

if you like the music equivalent trash tier low budget horror movies you might like some of their stuff

it's cheesy as fuck and they can't really rap for shit but the production can be cool sometimes and their message, while strangely delivered, is pretty on point

something like Hellalujah where they call out those scummy types of churches that prey on people for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8gwXPslzuU

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
So, the Alt-Left is against people that fuck unprotected in Porta Johns, right?

Oh come on who hasn't done that.

After blasting rails of MDMA off the toilet paper dispenser in said Porta John.

Go ICP!

L Thammy

Last time I checked Juggalos didn't champion genocide.

This thread was all fun till you sickened me.

Anyway, #TeamJugalosAndJuggalettes

They have some stupid anti-intellectual bends (magnets), but are way less dangerous than neo-Nazi's backed up by the president That said, they also come from the same areas that a lot of these 'good ole boys' do, so there might be a venn diagram that shocks us all

You even bothered to put nazis in quotes, how cute.

I think you guys are misreading that post. I don't think he's a Neo-Nazi apologist.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Juggalos of Neogaf.

When you began this Gathering, you knew that you were drawn to the movement, but not why. Faygo was certainly delicious, and flattened, dangling and oftentimes tattooed bewbs were attractive in a way you could not quite elucidate.

But your destiny is clear.

Your community accepted EVERYONE.

Theirs rejects everyone except white people with mustaches and huge Adam's apples.

This is your fight.

This is THE GATHERING.

There're can be only one.

Let's make sure it's not a racist fucktard.

I am #teamjuggalo

Lubricus

From a Salon article:
It is interesting that, even though the FBI absurdly classifies the Juggalos as a dangerous organization, and that much of American culture would view them with contempt, your experience and perspective is quite different. What group constitutes a larger threat to stability and harmony in America — the Juggalos or the Trump supporters?

This is an easy one for me. The thing about Juggalos and Insane Clown Posse is that they don’t want power. They don’t want to be revered. They just want a place at the table. They just want to not be treated like criminals or losers or gang members or degenerates just because of the music that they listen to. They’re asking, really, for very little.

And the opposite is true of Trump supporters. They want Trump not just to be president, a job that generally entails being the most powerful man in the world, but to be something more than a president, because in order to realize even half of the insane, hateful promises he’s made throughout his campaign, he’s going to have to look at the limitations of power endemic to the functioning of our democracy as an outdated nuisance to work around.

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/24/whos-the-real-insane-clown-posse-trump-fans-give-juggalos-a-run-for-their-money-in-7-days-in-ohio/

Somnid

You even bothered to put nazis in quotes, how cute.

eBXO9pk.png

As cute as the the American Nazi fetishist trying to look scary with a tiki torch from Walmart? He wants you to call him a Nazi because it a powerful image, when in reality he's just an assistant manager at Hobby Lobby with a fucked up world view. Juggalos would genuinely make me nervous.

As cute as the the American Nazi fetishist trying to look scary with a tiki torch from Walmart? He wants you to call him a Nazi because it a powerful image, when in reality he's just an assistant manager at Hobby Lobby with a fucked up world view. Juggalos would genuinely make me nervous.

You do realize that the nazi rally literally chanted "The Jews will not replace us", right?

Skatterd

Let's investigate some ICP songs to see how they feel about current events..

"Confederate Flag
f-f-fuck you, fuck you
Rednecks call it pride
Pride for what?
White pride for slavery it sickens my gut
I see that flag as a challenge that you want to fight
You don't care who it offends
You say it's your right
Well it's my right to sock you dead in your lip"

I'll allow it.

i'd be happy to break bread with juggalos against racism. I mean they had Danny Brown perform at their gathering so they must be at least a little cool.

Those "American Nazi fetishists" killed a woman in cold blood and almost killed 19 other people. You're either completely dense or being super disingenuous.

ash321

Their music is hilarious and better than most of the pop crap that comes out these days, what the hell are you smoking?
Eh, cheesy and sometimes hilariously but on point yes. But better ? Nah
As cute as the the American Nazi fetishist trying to look scary with a tiki torch from Walmart? He wants you to call him a Nazi because it a powerful image, when in reality he's just an assistant manager at Hobby Lobby with a fucked up world view.Juggalos would genuinely make me nervous.

Why ? Juggalos like cheesy horrorcore, watching wrestling and doing stupid shit (read: really, really dumb shit).

American Nazi ram a fucking car into their counter protest, beat up black folk.

Why is standing next to a Juggalos make you more nervous ? They paint up their face ?

Those Nazis just murdered someone buddy.

Please stop embarrassing white people.

Darksol

Given that both groups are composed of a bunch of clowns, wouldn't it be economically prudent to combine both rallies into one?

Lois_Lane

How many Juggalos have driven their dodge chargers through packed crowds?

Go Juggalos! Go!

norm9

Let's investigate some ICP songs to see how they feel about current events..

"Confederate Flag
f-f-fuck you, fuck you
Rednecks call it pride
Pride for what?
White pride for slavery it sickens my gut
I see that flag as a challenge that you want to fight
You don't care who it offends
You say it's your right
Well it's my right to sock you dead in your lip"

I'll allow it.

Glorious bastards they are.

I'm quite sure the juggalos scare white dudes in ill fitting khakis and Polo shirts. Theyre not gonna try nothing. Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom