• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's birthday is next week. Melania wants you to sign his birthday card

Experien

Hold up, his birthday is the 14th, then why is the deadline the 14th at night?

Could this be a bait and switch? Like he will turn around and said, "oh I have millions of signatures saying they support me!"

Can I sign with this?

giphy.gif

grumpy

Dear Mr. President,
It will be fun watching you rot in prison.
For that reason, may you live to be 100.

Sincerely,
Grumpy

bigJP

don't sign it.

he wont read it and just claim he has a billion supporters. keep the number as low as possible

Mathieran

Banned
I'm sure trump will never look at any of this but it was fun wishing him a terrible birthday and hoping he is no longer in office by the time his next one comes around.

If you guys want your submissions to slip through and not be filtered out, do stealthily.

For the POTUS on his 71st birthday with the
Utmost admiration and respect.
Cheers from myself and my family!
Kindly,
Ustinya Cука

KSweeley

Also: Damn!!!!! Trump is going to be 71?!?!?! I hope I won't become like him at 71. I am damn glad both my parents who are in their early 70s aren't any bit like Trump.

... Didn't they just do this for Pence's birthday just the other day?

So what, every birthday is just an occasion for an email list and donations?

MsKrisp

Haha, how many poor souls are gonna have to sift though all the fuck yous to pull out the best, most tremendous birthday wishes?

KSweeley

... Didn't they just do this for Pence's birthday just the other day?

So what, every birthday is just an occasion for an email list and donations?

Well to be fair, during Obama's administration, I got emails requesting people sign a birthday card for Obama and his wife and Biden and his wife whenever it was their birthday.

Here's what I'm signing (if there's enough character space):

RESOLVED, That Donald Trump, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

imagine of all the hateful people who signed it went into a database and got rounded up eventually and put into prison camps as a gift to trump.

dont think she'd be able to top herself for the 72nd bday.

keep my information away from that president and gov't for as long as possible. you can have it all though google.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
First best president!
U are amazing
Cant believe we made it!
Knocked Hillary right out
You keep on rockin
Only you can save us
Ur Fan Matt

imagine of all the hateful people who signed it went into a database and got rounded up eventually and put into prison camps as a gift to trump.

dont think she'd be able to top herself for the 72nd bday.

keep my information away from that president and gov't for as long as possible. you can have it all though google.

Haha, this is crazy talk.

"I WANT EVERYONE WHO RUINED MY BIRTHDAY ROUNDED UP AND PUT INTO LOYALTY CAMPS. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S UNLAWFUL."

Slacker

Dear Mr President,

Please hug your young son once in a while so we don't end up in this same mess 50 years from now.

Sincerely yours,
Slacker

PS if you could go ahead and kick off that 30 day plan to defeat ISIS we'd appreciate it

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'm sure they are well aware of what will happen and are probably just collecting email addresses

Yeah, that and its used as another idea to front their payment collection.

Top Bottom