• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's birthday is next week. Melania wants you to sign his birthday card

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Something I've not been clear on. It's ok for an active president to solicit donations?

I was actually asking myself this thing a lot over the past few weeks and pondered creating a thread just to ask that question.

Slacker

MR TRUMP

ISSUE WARM BIRTHDAY GREETING #84
{ERROR} GREETING NOT FOUND

SINCERELY,
HALF OF YOUR TWITTER FOLLOWERS

PS NATO SUX

so they plan to host a party like the correspondent dinner? where people gather to talk about how many states he won during the election?

SKINNER!

Banned
Guys, its his birthday. Lay off for just one day. wow. How would you like it if you got horrific verbal abuse while eating cake?

OP is hiding something.obviously he didn't get the Email by pure chance

I was once a Republican, but I think it stems from me emailing them to fuck off. They obviously take any emails they get and convert them into a potential revenue stream.

They do email far less than the DNC, though. Jesus. Like five a day.

Aselith

Guys, its his birthday. Lay off for just one day. wow. How would you like it if you got horrific verbal abuse while eating cake?

If I were in the process of trying to destroy my country because a black man made me feel dumb one time, I'd feel it was well deserved.

BigDes

I dunno

Have I spent the last four months marginalising and endangering minorities, obstructing justice, blaming everyboy else for my failures and trying to ram through a healthcare act that will kill hundreds of thousands of my countrymen?

Ekai

They're just looking for more e-mails to claim they've got a lot of followers or something.

I'll treat him the way he treats me. The way his party treats me.

Astral Dog

I was once a Republican, but I think it stems from me emailing them to fuck off. They obviously take any emails they get and convert them into a potential revenue stream.

They do email far less than the DNC, though. Jesus. Like five a day.
one Email and you are in for life 👉
I dunno

Have I spent the last four months marginalising and endangering minorities, obstructing justice, blaming everyboy else for my failures and trying to ram through a healthcare act that will kill hundreds of thousands of my countrymen?
Well if its your birthday 🍨🎂🍻
are you going to give cake

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
He's not going to read your messages. They'll just use the number of people who submitted something for PR purposes.

Majine

Banned
Dear Donald,

My feelings for you are longer than 140 character, so I know you wouldn't read it.

So instead, please accept this photo of me together with the rest of the world waving goodbye to America as the leader of the free world.

Made in Mexico.

SKINNER!

Banned
They'll just use the number of people who submitted something for PR purposes.

close enough.

"PRAISE ME AND THEN GIVE ME MONEY YOU LOYAL FOOLS!"

Classic Trump.

F46WFeG.jpg

RPGCrazied

"Verbal abuse" Trump does that to other people on a daily basis. Is this a sarcasm post? If not, I will say, I don't give a shit about his Birthday. He deserves 0 respect, and that is what he is getting from me.

What about when Trump takes someone's healthcare away and they die of a preventable disease on their birthday?

Or someone deports a teenager whose never been to Mexico and knows nobody there to fend for himself. On his birthday?

The person directs insults to anyone that doesn't like him or isn't on his side on a daily basis. And just like he stated to the public, he doesn't apologize for any of his actions.

So yeah, not really seeing why people want to wish him a happy birthday since he keeps being miserable to a majority of the folks out there.

sinkfla87

"Happy Birthday, Donald! You don't look a day over (18)60! But really this message is for the poor son of a bitch who has to read, edit and or filter, and then relay this greeting to the other poor son of a bitch who has to send this up the chain of all the other poor sons of bitches who finally corresponds with the poorest son of a bitch of them all. Stop what you are doing and really think about your life. Do you really want to be mail room messenger for Donald J. Trump? I'm sure you're beyond over qualified for this job they've insisted you to be enterally grateful (and loyal to) for having. Go live your life with joy, compassion, love, and all of the other beautiful components of humanity that your boss is transparently completely devoid of. Go see the world and all the many wonders it entails. You're better than this. And on your way out, make some copies of the peepee tapes. And spray paint "COMEY LIVES" on the front door of the White House. You are the future."

iddqd

Paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

I always forget and I'm always shocked when I remember that he is already fundraising for the next campaign.

Is there a law that this money HAS to be used on ads and the such?
Or can some of it "vanish" easily? (kinda answered my question there I guess)

Top Bottom