• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's first rally as president to be held in Melbourne (FL) this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewo

If Trump supporters truly think protesters are as violent as they say they are, that would mean a low turn-out, right?

So, we know he's going to bring up his election campaign and the crowd size at his inauguration. He'll use the inauguration to segue into the media and fake news. He'll mention the companies that decided to stay in the US and he'll use that as a way to start his talks about the Muslim ban and the Wall.

I don't think he's going to talk about the healthcare plan that he promised would show up on the same day (or shortly after) his inauguration. He's going to hammer in the America First slogan, because he really wants people to chant it.

I hope people protest the shit out of this thing.

Tovarisc

So, we know he's going to bring up his election campaign and the crowd size at his inauguration. He'll use the inauguration to segue into the media and fake news. He'll mention the companies that decided to stay in the US and he'll use that as a way to start his talks about the Muslim ban and the Wall.

I don't think he's going to talk about the healthcare plan that he promised would show up on the same day (or shortly after) his inauguration. He's going to hammer in the America First slogan, because he really wants people to chant it.

I hope people protest the shit out of this thing.

Don't forget that he most likely also throws few attacks towards IC and talk about how they will purge leakers.

If Trump supporters truly think protesters are as violent as they say they are, that would mean a low turn-out, right?
Lol, most Trump supporters are gun supporters who think libruls are 'delicate special snowflakes' so they'll show up with weapons starting fights with 'leftist scum'

PKrockin

FloridaGAF, get out there and remind Cheeto Hitler he has no mandate and everyone hates him. Make him spend another week focused on crowd sizes rather than doing anything destructive.

Whompa02

There's going to be a peaceful protest, and possibly a black bloc agressive protest, and a Trump supporter will throw the first punch regardless. I guarantee it.

Nivash

For a split second I thought you meant Melbourne, Australia, and that Trump wasn't satisfied with being the president of just one country. He wouldn't even need to change that MAGA hat.

KoopaTheCasual

There's going to be a peaceful protest, and possibly a black bloc agressive protest, and a Trump supporter will throw the first punch regardless. I guarantee it.

Black bloc need to stay the fuck out of this. If any time would be a bad time for Trump to garner sympathy, it's now. He's already stewing in his own shit in the media 24/7, and the IC is hitting him hard. Let the leaks take their course, and protest peacefully to show him he has no support, to hit him in the ego.

Black bloc intermingling with the protests will only hurt the efforts to keep eyes on his current scandal.

Protester need to buy tickets in bulk and just boo everything he says.

It sucks giving him money(or are tickets free?), but will definitely hit him where it hurts.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
FloridaGAF, get out there and remind Cheeto Hitler he has no mandate and everyone hates him. Make him spend another week focused on crowd sizes rather than doing anything destructive.

If a quarter of voters while still losing the popular vote isn't a mandate then I don't even want to date a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom