• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's first rally as president to be held in Melbourne (FL) this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
The only thing that would give me some bit of hope right now is if the protesters outnumber the supporters at his rallies and are disruptive enough to shut him down at every single one of these events.

Didn't his previous campaign stop at this town draw one of the biggest crowds in the entire campaign season?

Edit:
BmZB52o.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780935820299599872/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Didn't his previous campaign stop at this town draw one of the biggest crowds in the entire campaign season?

I would hope protests and obstruction would not only prevent many from arriving, but also swarm the place with detractors. I guess we'll see how emboldened protesters in the area are to come out in large enough numbers, since 10/15k is a high target to hit for a redneck town.

Sinfamy

I wish Obama and the Democrats held post election rallies.
You have populist momentum, keep it going, use the people to put pressure on the opposition.
Brag when needed, no need to to take the high ground.

Jcnet

Banned
It's pretty red. The only blue parts are actually near universities

LMAO just further confirms Trump is only backed by dropouts, anyone that took a full load of credits in college is educated enough to know he is the self serving monster he is.

IrishNinja

damn, wish that was closer - we've a noDapl protest down here on Saturday, prolly going to that but really hoping his day/recharge is ruined all the same

Torokil

Who's district is this? I figured whichever congressperson who would speak out against Trump would get a nice Trump rally bomb right on their district.

stilgar

LMAO just further confirms Trump is only backed by dropouts, anyone that took a full load of credits in college is educated enough to know he is the self serving monster he is.

Sure. Only dropouts live far from universities. And clearly, "only dropouts" were enough to elect this piece of art.

TheChaos0

Do presidents normally have "rallies"?

What for?

Like a speech I get. But a rally?

I'd imagine...a rally to show how awesome he is and to remind everyone how awesome he is. Just in case they forgot how tremendously awesome he is. Bringing the biggest crowds.

Dali

I can't wait until the tour hits Seattle! What? No Seattle? Well howabout San Francisco? No? Ummm... Austin? Geez, no Austin either? Lemme see that schedule. Let's see we got Hazard, KY... Lynchburg, VA... wtf is this?

RDreamer

It'll be so weird if this actually works. If there's one thing I think people are actually united about it's hating campaign season. Just campaigning this early might turn off some middle ground voters.

Trump is feeling stressed out and demoralized from the job, so he needs an ego boost to feel good about himself again like he did on the campaign.

Agreed.
Trump's longing to beat one off in front of a big crowd (metaphorically speaking) after the tumultuous last few weeks.

Biske

Oh this should be a shit show.

Can't wait to see him jerk off Sean Hannity for the crowd and encourage violence to protestors. Reveal some secrets and he tries to brag about shit. Threaten war. Probably will talk about the wall like an idiot.

What the fuck is this shit? It's enough that he is still being a moron baby on twitter, gonna have the jackass rallies again? God.

Protest the fuck out of it, make it a debacle

RM8

I understand the North Korea comparisons, but let's not get too hyperbolic. North Korea's fuckery is for the most part pretty well contained, while this deranged idiot is an actual threat to the world.

I can't wait until the tour hits Seattle! What? No Seattle? Well howabout San Francisco? No? Ummm... Austin? Geez, no Austin either? Lemme see that schedule. Let's see we got Hazard, KY... Lynchburg, VA... wtf is this?

"Not only are we going to New Hampshire. We're going to South Carolina and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House. YEAHRGHRA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom