• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's net worth drops $600 million on Forbes' rich list, falls 92 spots

Z3M0G

stock_graph_down_arrow.jpg

Then again, during a deposition, Trump admitted that his sense of financial worth depends on his feelings day-to-day. Asked whether it was really true that his "net worth goes up and down based upon [his] own feelings," here's Trump's funny response:

"Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don't feel so good about yourself and you don't feel so good about the world and you don't feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling. So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself."

blank-stare-cigarette-stare.gif

GhaleonEB

Hopefully he'll be broke once we finish surviving him.

He's sucking enormous amounts of cash from the government, and leveraging his presidency to pump more into his businesses (doubling the membership fee at Mar a Lago, and going there regularly as an attraction to members). He'll weather a dip in real estate prices fine.

Chittagong

Gold Member
How is Bill Gates giving away tons of money and he's still worth 89 billion? That's crazy.

At that wealth you will have a monstrous family office that will allocate the wealth to different asset classes, which typically would return 5% - 7% a year. Gates could give away $5B to charity annually and still get richer.

He's sucking enormous amounts of cash from the government, and leveraging his presidency to pump more into his businesses (doubling the membership fee at Mar a Lago, and going there regularly as an attraction to members). He'll weather a dip in real estate prices fine.

Ayep. This is the only reason Jared Kushner and Ivanka are in the WH.

Fuck Trump. This is the real story here. The widening gap in wealth distribution is the prime root cause for so many social and political issues in the modern world.

This is more of a problem left over from previous presidents. The financial collapse from 2008 (which was a result of Clinton's policies) that really made things worse.

Not saying Trump would or could fix it. At this point, he's doing nothing and things are just taking its course. I do wonder if things will be different if we had another president.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
This is more of a problem left over from previous presidents. The financial collapse from 2008 (which was a result of Clinton's policies) that really made things worse.

Not saying Trump would or could fix it. At this point, he's doing nothing and things are just taking its course. I do wonder if things will be different if we had another president.

It's weird to think that if one had bought Wells Fargo stock back then, they would be making out like a bandit right now.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/wfc/st...dy=volume&comparison=off&index=&drilldown=off

$

Top Bottom