• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter has found the worst webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many layers...

social_justice.png

this is supposed to be bad but if social justice means doing sick ass karate kicks on tables while snakes and cops and tigers can't do shit then hell yes

Nudull

Banned
The best thing about the global warming thing is that even though it's supposed to be mocking the idea that it exists, it cannot help but make the straw climate villain a woman

EDIT: Also, it should be noted that the way the wolf was drawn clearly demonstrates that the wolf doesn't actually give two shits about them and is just trying to get through the day

Almost as if the creator thinks women are the root of all evil.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yes, but the comic basically boils down to #NotAllNeckbeards. This is like saying #NotAllMen or #AllLivesMatter

No it isn't. The comic isn't deflecting. At no point is it handwaving poor behaviors or attitudes. It is criticizing an appearance-based pejorative.

The topic matter he may believe in but the overall quality of the comic is just copy pasted character poses of characters that all look the same. It's on purpose.

I'm telling you these hold no candles to Moon Over June. I wish I could post examples but they're all so severely NSFW

Moon over June is a goddamned abomination.

Kenstar

No it isn't. The comic isn't deflecting. At no point is it handwaving poor behaviors or attitudes. It is criticizing an appearance-based pejorative.
haha wow typical neckbeard defender just shave the dam thing get laid and get a life moran
Appearance based insults are totes fine as long as they are accepted in the current cultural zeitgeist, k?

Fuchsdh

After reading this thread and browsing through the web site, I'm still not convinced it's legitimate and not a troll.

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Is the point of these comics to be like Dirk or is it suppoed to be mocking him? Becuase Dirk is my fucking hero. Constant MFF threesomes, what a legend

Rayis

Oh, I want to share this article I found the other day, sorta OT, but a bit related.

I like to google things related to gender sometimes to see what "treasures" I can find and I found this:

http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/11/5-signs-he-is-not-an-alpha-male/

Terrible article written by a clearly very conservative woman, but then I read the comments and I laughed at them because they were just as terrible but for very different reasons.

Lots of butthurt MRA's who sporadically brought up good counterpoints against this article but who heavily mired them in misogyny and stupid conspiracy theories, I spent hours reading this shitshow because it was so entertaining. The author of this comic would definitely fit in with the commenters.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Alt right strikes again.

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Why is the main character suddenly getting babes when he travels to other countries? If you can't pick up chicks that speak the same language as you, what chance do you have with a foreigner? He'd still be taking L's

Dirk could do it though. Swag is universal

iammeiam

Why is the main character suddenly getting babes when he travels to other countries? If you can't pick up chicks that speak the same language as you, what chance do you have with a foreigner? He'd still be taking L's

Dirk could do it though. Swag is universal

His site's thesis seems to be there are exactly two ways to interact with women as a free man: Game, which is what Dirk does (and its feminism' fault Dirk treats women like shit since that's what women's brain hamsters respond to), or hypergamy which more or less translates to taking American or white European privilege to countries that haven't been "ruined" by feminism and finding a submissive good girl who will be faithful for the social and economic status you can bring her.

If you're not violently ill yet, he expands on this by noting you can't introduce her to any friends you have that might be more successful because she'll give in to her feminine social climbing ways and drop you for them immediately. You also have to stay in her country forever, since ever returning to your social Marxist homeland with your precious waifu will indelibly taint her with society destroying western feminism and lead to her divorcing you and taking all your money. Also you have to stay in shape and never get emotionally attached.

Basically girls have cooties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom