• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Platinum Game Coming to E3 (IGN)

KiraXD

They say the gameplay will be premiered on the IGN stream. If it's announced at a conference but gameplay isn't shown until IGN's aftershow stream then it probably isn't a major title, otherwise the gameplay would be shown off at the conference.

not... necessarily...

Brofield

PIwNSKu.png

Believe.

Why would you do this to me.

Hope it's not DMC5 to be honest. Rather that be internally developed by Capcom since Itusno's still there.

MGR2 though, now that I can get behind!

It says gameplay reveal of an unannounced game and since it's happening tuesday evening before the Sony show, it's going to be unveiled at either Microsoft or Nintendo's conference. And since Microsoft has Scalebound to show off...

It's a Wii U game omfg
Kreygasm.png

Instro

Doubting Nintendo's involvement, although I guess since it's IGN it could be something. I'll go with Rising 2.

How did the platinum should develop *insert game here that comes from a genre/series they've never had experience in* even become a thing

CrisKre

They say the gameplay will be premiered on the IGN stream. If it's announced at a conference but gameplay isn't shown until IGN's aftershow stream then it probably isn't a major title, otherwise the gameplay would be shown off at the conference.
I assure you is gameplay as in hands on. A trailer will happen at a conference. No one in their right mind would throw money at Platinum and not premier it at their conference in this day and age.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I mean what else could they show if not Zeldanetta.
I would buy any game starring Zelda herself. She's a total badass now. It was slow progress with the franchise and being in Smash but then Hyrule Warriors sent her cool levels through the stratosphere.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
MGR2 then? MGR2 then. Exactly what I wanted from Platinum.

EDIT: Hype restrained. Didn't know about the previous tweets.

Zomba13

IGN isn't teasing a reveal, they're teasing a first look which just so happens to be scheduled right after the Nintendo Digital Event

So what you're saying is that DMC5 is a Wii U exclusive developed by Platinum guest staring Bayonetta.

EVERY PLATINUM TITLE IS A MAJOR TITLE

Zomba13

How did the platinum should develop *insert game here that comes from a genre/series they've never had experience in* even become a thing

Everything they touch turns to platinum so people want them to make an entry in their favourite franchise because they like good games.

Top Bottom