• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Platinum Game Coming to E3 (IGN)

If it is being revealed on Monday I think it will be MGR2 multiplat. If the Youtube thing means more than one day and it is revealed on Tuesday I think it will be something for a Nintendo platform.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Bear in mind that PlatinumGames has so far only made ONE sequel to their games, and have stated on numerous occasions that they enjoy tackling new challenges and doing new IPs.

Who says they're announcing a sequel to ANYTHING?

Neogaf speculation brah.. I don't agree with any of it, just rounding it up.

imae

I've had a feeling that there will be more from Platinum & Nintendo ever since watching this last segment of this video.

So yeah, I'd bet on there being a platinum announcement for a Nintendo platform. I'm not going to get too optimistic about what it may be though.

ArjanN

Bear in mind that PlatinumGames has so far only made ONE sequel to their games, and have stated on numerous occasions that they enjoy tackling new challenges and doing new IPs.

Who says they're announcing a sequel to ANYTHING?

Yeah sure, but you realize that's because when trying to predict stuff, just saying "new IP!" is kinda meaningless.

watershed

Banned
I'm betting its a relatively small multiplat digital release like that Korra game they made. I don't see this as a big thing at all.

Nintendo x Platinum x SEGA

Captain Falcon bounty hunter action game with F-Zero racing/chasing segments. If you can't beat a bounty in time, they'll try to escape and you'll have to use Blue Falcon to chase them down. Quick Bayonetta-like combat with Falcon Specials and you'll be able to punch villains to the moon like in God Hand. Surprise(!) Fox and Samus unlockable after beating the game and facing both of them on highest difficulty level. Samus/Fox levels open up after that with new Metroid/Star Fox worlds and bosses. Surprise(!), Kamiya is a secret boss. Believe it.

@o@

KiraXD

Dropped Hints like Bombs!

im feeling so weird right now... this is either gonna be a super FUCKING AWESOME REVEAL... or LOTS of people are going to be really really REALLY sad.

If its NOT MGR2 = Devastated But might be redeemed if Vanquish 2
If its NOT Vanquish 2 = Totally Devastated

If they announce anything other than MGR2 with Vanquish 2 as my Second Choice... i will feel super awful.

Monocle

This just came in.

Red from W101 in Smash.
And new Vanquish game.

At least i hope its like that.
I have it on good authority (randos in the Smash 4 Roy thread) that Ryu is a way better choice than Wonder Red for a Smash Bros. character, and also that TW101 is unpopular and dumb. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Platy

So there is the transformers, the one from that random youtube and this one.

They are all the same ?

Like CG trailer on youtube and gameplay on ign ?

Top Bottom