• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Screenshot Thread

JypuwTQ.jpg

auVSnla.jpg

chloe gives good face.

Neiteio

Wow, haven't been following this game, but this looks great. Is the pacing snappier than UC4, or is it still never-ending talking/climbing? Also, which countries is this game set in? Looks like it takes place somewhere in Asia?

Tyaren

Wow, haven't been following this game, but this looks great. Is the pacing snappier than UC4, or is it still never-ending talking/climbing? Also, which countries is this game set in? Looks like it takes place somewhere in Asia?

It is better paced since it is more compact and shorter than UC4. It's more focused on exploration and puzzles and entirely set in India.

That is seriously creepy, lol.

36295040070_8879a4edb7_o.png

36481409482_6c92c6071a_o.png

Man, this is bullshit! I don't have time for all these games, but here I am about to spend some money again. I knew I should've stayed out of this thread!

Lmao those faces!

I remember buying Horizon and spending hours on just photomode. I'm thinking of purchasing this and doing the same.

Quick

Banned
Noir filter, removed Chloe, adjusted brightness a little:

hKqbGvj.jpg

No filter, took six separate shots, and made into a panorama in Photoshop. Cropped out the edges for straight edges:

qBFFpoM.png

Top Bottom