• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Screenshot Thread

Tyaren

36750343366_e5dcc06c94_o.png

36400690090_4fbeb5bcb3_o.png

yunbuns

Aesthetically this is what I've been wanting in the current TR games. I was going to wait to buy this but I'm definitely going to get this when I get paid next week. Such a beautiful game.

tootie923

DON'T QUOTE YOUR PICS PLEASE

Sorry but goddamn this annoys me. When you quote the pics they are too small, and when we click on them to make them larger, they are too large. Post them as-is and GAF will automatically fit them to screen.

Could have just told me plainly. Mind dialing it down a bit? Sheesh. I didn't know such things.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Could have just told me plainly. Mind dialing it down a bit? Sheesh. I didn't know such things.

Because I'm sick of always having to tell people the same thing over and over. Do you see anyone else quoting their pics? No, so why would you? Honestly it should have been part of the OP's rules but it's common sense.

1503693406-uncharted-the-lost-legacy-tm-20170823000651.png

1503693412-uncharted-the-lost-legacy-tm-20170823004841.png

tootie923

Because I'm sick of always having to tell people the same thing over and over. Do you see anyone else quoting their pics? No, so why would you? Honestly it should have been part of the OP's rules but it's common sense.

Thanks for the continued hostility! Not going to reply to you anymore. *arrogant smirk*

NastyBook

More Chloe Face, please. Was actually not feeling the photo mode when I started playing, but now I'm gonna have to take a weekend to really get into the shenanigans.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Thanks for the continued hostility! Not going to reply to you anymore. *arrogant smirk*

Oh grow up. I was a bit curt but that's nowhere close to "hostility".

Guys, please read the thread rules. Two screens per post and two consecutive posts allowed.
Indeed, I don't mind too much if someone just posts like, 3 shots and nothing else or minor rule violations for convenience's sake, but picture spam is really obnoxious.
I mean "stop being so hostile wahh" ;)

Speaking of rules, is it OK to post spoilers under tags? I know spoilering images doesn't work on mobile, but surely no one is checking this thread on their phone, right? Also, can you mention that images should be posted as-is, not quoted (and preferably not linked so that clicking doesn't mess it up)? Thanks.

1503717879-uncharted-the-lost-legacy-tm-20170822222401.png

1503717978-uncharted-the-lost-legacy-tm-20170822235605.png

tootie923

Oh grow up. I was a bit curt but that's nowhere close to "hostility".

Indeed, I don't mind too much if someone just posts like, 3 shots and nothing else or minor rule violations for convenience's sake, but picture spam is really obnoxious.
I mean "stop being so hostile wahh" ;)

Maybe hostile wasn't the right word, but definitely "childish" now.

Tosyn_88

Aesthetically this is what I've been wanting in the current TR games. I was going to wait to buy this but I'm definitely going to get this when I get paid next week. Such a beautiful game.

I had this thought all through. It's almost as if crystal dynamics are being shown how to make a tomb raider game

Crayon

This looks incredible. I was never a big fan of uncharted but I'll give this a try sometime. I think I like these characters better.

Top Bottom