• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Fady K

I want ALL of those! Ikenei To Yuki No Setsuna looks great. Fady K posts like these are always are both amazing and depressing. The games look great but I don't know Japanese. =(

With Dragon Quest Heroes coming to STEAM I really hope to see Dragon Quest builders on STEAM someday too.

Worry not Trail Guide, most of these Japanese games have been localized in recent years, I expect great things for 2016 :D Speaking of which, I'm preparing the thread for today :D

Japanese games have been far more prevalent on steam, you can likely expect it ;D

I've been following this thread quietly since I first discovered it in 2014, and Fady just does an excellent job with it. Plus, it's just cool to see that there ARE fellow Vita owners out there!

I feel the same way! It's a shame that more Japanese Vita games don't ship with English menu's/subs, although I understand the reasoning why. :/ Happy to hear that the new Gundam game is getting them in the Asian release, though!

Thank you very much for your kind words VindicationDay :D Much appreciated!! You'll be happy to hear that the 2016 thread will be published today :)

Actually, the new Gundam game is coming out in English *fully* ;D Worry not - many Japanese games are getting localized for the Vita these days :)

Hey Fady, is there going to be a 2016 edition of this thread :)

Hi buddy! YES - will be published TODAY in fact :D Not only that - but it will feature an OP containing ALL the missing games from the last few months. Stay tuned :)

That's what i said when the original thread was closed in favor of this 2015 edition, but since this thread is now a yearly one it makes sense to make a new one for the 2016.

I bet that Fady is already working on it :)

Working on it as I type this bud ;D

I think a new thread would be cool since we can probably keep it on the gaming side for a while until it's moved to community again. It seems like a lot of work so I could understand if Fady doesn't want to make one though.

Honestly YOU GUYS are the biggest reason I am motivated to make these threads. Seeing you guys benefit from all the latest Vita news and just all out having fun, updating each other with news and sharing impressions and helping out new Vita owners warms my Vita-loving heart. I also can't thank you guys enough for the COUNTLESS APPRECIATION I get. I love you guys. Happy new year and look forward to the 2016 thread later today.

I think having a 2016 thread is very important. If Fady doesn't want to make it, I understand that. Maintaining this thread is a huge undertaking. I would definitely try it if Fady wants to take a break.

Got back to your message btw ;D

Don't make me blush!

Let's see what Fady wants to do first. This is their gig and they've got more practice than me.

Let it be known that the contributions guys like you have added to the 2014 and 2015 threads have been incredible and I look forward to what you guys will add to the 2016 thread!

Looks like "Signal to Noise," a rhythm rail shooter, is coming to Vita.

http://signaltonoisegame.com/

Also "Dex", a cyberpunk open-world platformer that looks very ambitious.

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2015/12/30/cyperpunk-adventure-dex-coming-to-ps-vita-and-ps4-in-2016/

From same studio, there's also "Doryoku Way: Conflict", an R-Type like shooter.

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2015/12/30/doryoku-way-conflict-coming-to-ps-vita-ps3-ps4-in-late-2016/

Also, gotta get Children of Morta in that OP!

I was just saying how awesome your contributions are - many thanks! Adding them up :)

I am getting the error code c2-12828-1 when running certain games. It seems to happen randomly and I can't even start some games without this error code reoccurring. I tried rebooting and system restore and still get it. Is it a bad 64gb men card or something else? Hope it's not the vita itself?

I haven't formatted yet just because I have a lot of digital games on the card and it would take forever to download them all again. Shall I just get a new card?

Top Bottom