• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valentine's Day Overwatch Dialog Confirms Mercy's Relationship

I don't really get it. It's like:
Genji: *gets turned into a living weapon by a necromancer lady, spends years reconciling with himself afterwards because his body was altered so much*
Genji: wow Doctor lady you're cute!

Mercy also programmed an insatiable lust for her into Genji

Wait, no everyone has that

Chindogg

Glad to see Molli's mental gymnastics and Japanese expertise continue to prevail despite all evidence to the contrary.

I don't really get it. It's like:
Genji: *gets turned into a living weapon by a necromancer lady, spends years reconciling with himself afterwards because his body was altered so much*
Genji: wow Doctor lady you're cute!

Sounds like one of my Animes to me...

olB0hX5.gif

Cels

Curious what the Russian line by Zarya is in the link

EDIT: Nevermind, its in the comments

it's...poor pronunciation is what it is. they should've just gone the lucio/torb/reinhardt route of omitting foreign lines instead of hiring someone who doesn't actually speak russian

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Game's dead to me.

#RIP Mollipen

it's...poor pronunciation is what it is. they should've just gone the lucio/torb/reinhardt route of omitting foreign lines instead of hiring someone who doesn't actually speak russian

Didn't they recast Mercy because of something like this? Weird that it's different for Zarya

Have you ever wanted to ship a couple so so much that you just completely ignored the evidence planted by the developers and come up with incredible mental gymnastics to deny everything and make your metal fantasies the real truth?

Someone here has.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Have you ever wanted to ship a couple so so much that you just completely ignored the evidence planted by the developers and come up with incredible mental gymnastics to deny everything and make your metal fantasies the real truth?

Someone here has.

That's all 'shipping'

Someone here has.
i agree, gency shippers are deluded

pharah + mercy = best combo

good luck healing that dead ass genji

psyfi

Banned
Chocolates feel more like a crush thing than a relationship thing. It's a pretty dull present if they really are dating tbh. u can do better girl

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
they could have just played it safe and gone with dva and lucio or anarein

those are less likely to cause tears

Top Bottom