• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | November 2013 | Tearaway into a new world

MooMoo

US PSN flash sales are supposed to start today right? Gotta spend another $13 or so to get my $10 back.

Edit: omg top of the page. Buy Tearaway! And nab some PSN+ if you haven't done so already.

Redhood

US PSN flash sales are supposed to start today right? Gotta spend another $13 or so to get my $10 back.

Edit: omg top of the page. Buy Tearaway! And nab some PSN+ if you haven't done so already.

Well if Grace Chan feels like it then maybe! :/

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
DS family have Ace Attorney
Meanwhile we keep getting something like that
*sigh
I know there is Danganronpa, but still...
???
What ace attorney has to do with that game?
Are we forgetting where senran kagura is born
Nintendo-3DS-Senran-Kagura-Screenshots-62.jpg

or for what console stardust amazoness is?
stardust-15.jpg

http://youtu.be/zrekM8LQgd0?t=3m40s

Tsunamo

Yo Vita muffins, been jonesing for a beat'em up type game. What are my options on Vita?
I've gotta second Dragons Crown, it's the only (game in the West) that comes to mind for fitting to beta-em-up style game at the moment. It's pretty great at what it does too (minus the backtracking at certain points in the game)

killatopak

So about that bug I have in Soul Sacrifice trophy.

I redid all the quest offline again in the game but the trophy still did not pop. :( Any tips Vitamuffins? I am thinking of starting a new game fresh from store without any patches or dlc! But I dont want to do it all over again. :(

Collect your tears. It may restore any changes you have done to your Vita............xD

Uhhmmm... Upload your save file to the cloud then delete everything related to SS on the Vita then download the save file again? I don't really have any clue. Sorry.

Redhood

Collect your tears. It may restore any changes you have done to your Vita............xD

Uhhmmm... Upload your save file to the cloud then delete everything related to SS on the Vita then download the save file again? I don't really have any clue. Sorry.

Lol at that line. Its not gonna help though! As for the tip I will need to download all that dlc and the voiceover pack too or else that savegame wont work. Guess will replay the game someday when I decide to make my vita SS machine with offline only 4gb card with that game only without patches. Dammn I am gonna miss skipping that boss start animation. It was a feature in patch right? It surely buys time to plant those golems.

Tsunamo

I actually think the boss animation skipping thing was a thing in the game without updates, I don't think it was present in the demo though.

I love exploiting it to get a charged/first hit on the boss as the animation spawn animation finishes.

Redhood

I actually think the boss animation skipping thing was a thing in the game without updates, I don't think it was present in the demo though.

I love exploiting it to get a charged/first hit on the boss as the animation spawn animation finishes.

Hmm well there is hope then. Better get started. But I fear what if this bug happens again. I will never live it down. It will take atleast 36+hours plus.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I have 7minutes to keep this 3DS amazon lightning deal, shall I?

£130 for white 3dsxl, SM3DLand and MK7.

Those are basically the only games I want though and not even so much...doesn't look like much else is coming for it either...not even from nintendo. What to do? Maybe the EU sales won't suck ass?

5min 30secs

You should totally get one. A Link Between Worlds is crack, and Kid Ica, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default and etc ad infinitum

So buy one you fool :p

I redid all the quest offline again in the game but the trophy still did not pop. :( Any tips Vitamuffins? I am thinking of starting a new game fresh from store without any patches or dlc! But I dont want to do it all over again. :(

What about doing some of the early forgotten pacts -- I think there's some of those available before the DLC started appearing. I can't remember if I needed them or not.

Influx of new PS4 users, it's going to be down for awhile.

You'd think they'd have figured out from the US launch that they need to stabilize PSN for the influx... but no.

Reminds me of the Christmas I got an x360 and XBL had all the problems from the influx of new users which resulted in free Undertow (yay?).

I have a 16GB already, but wanted to keep my psp/ps1 games on a separate card. Final fantasy VII, and a few other digital psp games won't fill it and keep my 16gb free for vita goodbess

I've considered using multiple memory cards, but it just seems like a pain :/

Saphirax

You'd think they'd have figured out from the US launch that they need to stabilize PSN for the influx... but no.

Reminds me of the Christmas I got an x360 and XBL had all the problems from the influx of new users which resulted in free Undertow (yay?).

Seems to be a rather widespread problem. I remember Rockstar and Blizzard's servers getting hammered upon GTA V mp and Diablo 3 launches. Dealt with enough of Blizzard's errors and unstable servers with WoW and Diablo 3 that I simply accept such issues as normal these days and wait a couple of days till everything is sorted out.

andylsun

A whole one game for Vita... I know it's a new one and all, but still a depressing sight.

If that's based on my picture, I have quite a few physical and digital games (posted a pic a couple of pages back) but killzone at $20 was the only one I was interested in today. LBP vita will go on ps plus at some point and I'll pick up tearaway after I try the demo.

Tizoc

Yup Rayman Legends is $18 on US PSN.
If you buy anything else for $42 before 3rd December, you'll get $10 back.

Redhood

Edit Amazon and SonyStore both are not working. I got charged for a PSN card but the code did not get generated. Now the waiting game starts. How long is the flash sale gonna be?

Einbroch

Banned
I think some of you have ADD! 8 GB is plenty. I have four games + a cart on my Vita right now. I can't even imagine needing to play 5+ games at a time.

Redhood

I think some of you have ADD! 8 GB is plenty. I have four games + a cart on my Vita right now. I can't even imagine needing to play 5+ games at a time.

Umm we like digital yall and It gets a bit boring transferring games from PC to Vita. Trust me. I had a 4gb then went to 16gb after that sold that 16 and got a 32. Now thinking of selling that 32 for dat 64GEEBEES.

Saphirax

I often lose interest in a game I'm playing and go play something else only to come back to the first game a couple of months later. Having the game there and tempting you helps a lot with going back and actually completing it.

killatopak

There will come a time when most of the games will be 4gb+. Investing in a bigger card will help alleviate any problems if large games become the norm. KZ:M is already a testament to that fact. It also helps if you have a lot of backlog.

That $10 is pretty enticing but don't be fooled into buying games you don't like if you're just aiming for the $10 credit. This reminds me of steam sales.

Redhood

OK that code came through! But dammn that PSN is running so slow! Been unable to sign in for past hour!

I just lost that 10$ card!!!!!!!!

It didnt go thorugh and that code is no longer valid! What the hell do I do?

Shinriji

OK that code came through! But dammn that PSN is running so slow! Been unable to sign in for past hour!

I just lost that 10$ card!!!!!!!!

It didnt go thorugh and that code is no longer valid! What the hell do I do?

Just keep trying. They will work eventually. PSN is busted.

Tsunamo

I envy you people that get to get the Vita version of Rayman Legends at that price, I've been waiting on a sale for the digital version. Ah well, I guess I might get lucky with the 12 days of festive sales.

It's totally worth it at the price for those who want a good platformer, it doesn't offer as much content as Origins, but I certainly got as much out of it on Wii U as I did on the Vita version of Origins.
Hmm well there is hope then. Better get started. But I fear what if this bug happens again. I will never live it down. It will take atleast 36+hours plus.
Yeah I'd hate to have to go through all that yet again only for it not to unlock. The only other method I can think of is get someone to unlock the trophy on your account and sync it to the server (if that works)

It might be a bit tricky getting someone who can do that and would be willing to but if you could i'd imagine that if it's your version of the game that's the problem someone else would be able to unlock it on your account.
I was the same with my 4gb cart, then I started getting PS+ games, more digital Vita downloads, then it all piled up in space and I eventually bit the bullet on a 32gb, now that's not enough and I'm thinking about getting a 64gb.

With that said though I am getting OCD with my Videogames lately so it could be that too :lol

Saphirax

Me too. I'm trying to add games to the cart but SEN won't let me sign in.

Just managed to grab Resogun and Contrast from the web store. Almost got charged for Resogun though...

The whole process took more than 5 minutes, but it certainly is miles better than when PSN was completely down.

Manac0r

Despite no sale on them in the EU, I bought every Ys game I could. Then I setup a new Ys HD wallpaper on my Vita and now I stare at my new collection, worth every penny.

Should I start from Ys 1 and 2 and work my way up? I heard order doesn't matter?

Top Bottom