• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Style

Banned
G7Xi659.gif

cabot

Palmer will never forget that 6AM bedroom smashing, hungover cabot just in bits reading what happened in Woof 1

Palmer_v1

Long story short short, as you guys were getting ready to string up GreatLord Tiger, you hear some horrible screeching from a nearby alley. As you run over, you see Tanner Bob accosting a homeless man with a cat.

I don't mean that the homeless man has a cat. I mean that Bob is holding a cat by it's tail and is bludgeoning the man to death.

He turns to the crowd with a grin and says, "It's foolproof! If the cat yells when you hit someone, you know they're a wolf!"

Style has died

Welcome Style!

You are an Ordinary Villager.

You can vote!

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the VIllage.

But wait, there's more!

Tanner Bob's cat, Sparkles, has also died!

Welcome Sparkles!

You are an Ordinary Cat.

You can piss all over Bob's house to mark your territory. You also have 8-shot Bullet Proof!

You win if Tanner Bob dies alone in his house so that you can slowly eat his face.

Day 2 has ended

Village goes to sleep!

Darryl

Banned
I definitely do not approve of all this feline hate. You can expect me to bring this up on your season review, Palmer.

Palmer_v1

I definitely do not approve of all this feline hate. You can expect me to bring this up on your season review, Palmer.

What feline hate? I just gave him a role! Not my fault he shit it up and got wrecked.

Nobody cares about the poor homeless guy.

#ThanksObama

Top Bottom