• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

cabot

who the hell is czar time

giphy.gif

assimilation complete?

Sophia

Finally over huh? Soon you'll all have access to spectator thread to see our ramblings. >_>;

Kudos to Burbeting and Czartim for stepping up to the mantle near the end, that was exciting to see.

FluxWaveZ

Indeed, that turbo was COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY UNNECESSARY. Scum had this in the bag, but got too impatient and overconfident.

Agreed. I should have fought harder against it in the scum chat; it seemed like too risky and unnecessary a plan to me from the outset.

roytheone

He town, come here. Yeah, a bit closer. Cloooooser. Alright, now listen carefully, this is important:

ALWAYS

BE

LYNCHING

FIREBLEND

Seriously, it is not rocket science people.

CzarTim

I also think we need to discuss acceptable levels of inactivity too. There were too many people in this game who might as well have not been playing. Posting once or twice a day is just as bad as not posting at all.

Swamped

Banned
personal mvp award: swamped, hyper, and xam

You were the best innkeeper, fam XD

Can't wait until everyone reads the gossip chat.

I personally found this game really fun, and i was thankful to be in another full game so soon after my death in HP!

Also, really proud of my Terra shot lol! What luck eh.

CzarTim

You were the best innkeeper, fam XD

Can't wait until everyone reads the gossip chat.

I personally found this game really fun, and i was thankful to be in another full game so soon after my death in HP!

Also, really proud of my Terra shot lol! What luck eh.

You pulled a LoC, this time in your favor.

Was super bummed you killed corn after I copped him night one.

roytheone

*attention team scum*

You are hereby ordered to return the unfairly received belly rubs before December 25th. If you do not comply, you will receive a fine of one negative belly rub every day you are too late. Thanks for your cooperation.

nin1000

Banned
I laughed so hard the moment Kingkitty said it was getting hot in there :D
Every mod chimed in and left their flat jokes about fire ^^

Top Bottom