• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think is the best catgirl design

2qnHbyR.jpg

dani_dc

Me personally I feel its Neferpitou from Hunter X Hunter, Togashi made a brilliant choice in combining cute and terrifying house cats give off.

72be332aaadaede98c30e1ec8041ae659cbf6869_hq.gif

Off to a wrong start, Neferpitou is male according to the official guide book. Not only that but he refers to himself using "Boku" pronoun, which is usually used by boys.

Though the anime effeminized him, over the more androgynous manga appearance, for reasons I do not understand.

Toxi

Banned
Although it gets into weird fanservice territory in some of her art, Taokaka from Blazblue has a very distinct and neat design. I love the face in shadow and the big clothing paws.

taokaka-stance.gif

FUME5

Off to a wrong start, Neferpitou is male according to the official guide book. Not only that but he refers to himself using "Boku" pronoun, which is usually used by boys.

Though the anime effeminized him, over the more androgynous manga appearance, for reasons I do not understand.

Hahahahaaha

CloudWolf

Everytime I see stuff like this I can't help but wonder how the fuck this even got started. Was it just a Japanese animator with a cat fetish or is it some cultural thing?

Yo, really?! Daaaamn...

Hmmmm probably Aisha from Outlaw Star.

Although.....

Would Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo count?

She has a cat /rabbit form, a human like form, and a badass spaceship form.

How many of the other candidates in here can turn into a goddamn spaceship with lasers and shit?

Everytime I see stuff like this I can't help but wonder how the fuck this even got started. Was it just a Japanese animator with a cat fetish or is it some cultural thing?

maybe intended to appeal to people who enjoy the idea of a subservient pet girl (or boy).
most of the examples the cat aspect seems tacked on, and not much would be lost without it design wise.

Not

Banned

lol

Not

Banned
Well, if the OP's blunder makes it ok to post catboys too

calvin_and_hobbes_by_mrg00-d9729pc.png

Tried sexy hobbes, nothing. sexy male hobbes, nothing. buff hobbes, nothing. ripped hobbes, nothing

Deviant art hobbes

Oh, there we go

Top Bottom