• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What ever happened to Bubble Bobble: Old & New?

BuddyC

I know this wonderful title hit Europe a while back. Then it was scheduled to come over here, something fell threw, and it either got pushed back or picked up by someone else. I remember hearing April, but here it is - JUNE!

Did it quietly slip out? WHAT HAPPENED?

jarrod

Banned
It keeps getting pushed back, though BAM! keeps throwing it on release lists. Late this month was the last date I remember seeing but who knows really. :/

GDGF

Soothsayer
Pretty soon they're going to have to rename it 'Bubble Bobble: Old & Older!' (cause' it keeps getting pushed back, ya see) Chortle!

BuddyC

Darn tootin' it does!

So does Rainbow Islands, but that's an appreciation thread for later.

I have Bubble Bobble 1 and 2 for NES, and then the Bubble Bobble Collection on PSX, but I really, really want my portable Bubble Bobble. Please BAM!...?

Ah, poor BC, I share you pain though. You may just want to go ahead and pay the extra cash for an import if you need it now. :p I'm thinking of doing it.

BuddyC

Not bad, not bad at all. That's around $33.83 with current exchange rates. I'll have to wait a while though, damn classic SNES games :(

Top Bottom