• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What exclusives will Xbox One have in 2017?

Kssio_Aug

Yeah, PS4 has the advantage! Sooo many games to 2017!!

Joking! Let's wait 2016, I'm really not in a rush!

statham

Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider 2017, exclusive.
Crimson Skies, rebooted into a uncharted clone with planes.

Microsoft likes to announce games that are in reach of release(except phantom dust). They will anounce them next year.

It is not like with Sony were you will see announcements of games at E3 that are not ouz for years lmao

Eh? I think you got those two companies the wrong way around, bud. Halo 5's only just coming out this month and Quantum Break isn't out till next year. Microsoft love announcing games 2-3 years before they come out.

If you want a serious answer, OP, Forza 7 is a given. I think at least two of Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars and Crackdown will probably be delayed to 2017. And I'm guessing they'll probably have a new AAA IP by then too, maybe from Lionhead or an external developer.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
literally nothing!!! sell your xbox three right now and buy a superior playstation four while u have the chance!!!

ekim

Found some super secret boxarts in the 2017 folder of Phil Spencers Facebook feed:
f7xozejvj.jpg

hl3xoo0jxi.jpg

silenthillsxocyk16.jpg

I think it's a fair question, OP.
However, I'm more concerned with the release lineup of 2018.
Is it possible to top Xbox's greatest lineup ever, twice?

GreatNumber

Unconfirmed Member
Forza 7
Revival of an old IP
Blinx the time sweeper/Voodoo Vince
New IP 1
Banjo Threeie
Character action game made by Platinum involving the Halo universe in some way
and also stands as a platinum game hold off for Scalebound's release in 2019
port of a ps4 console debut game. (No Man's Sky probably)
Halo Reach coming to MCC
Recore

Mr_eX

If I had to guess I'd say

Crimson Skies
Blood Wake
Midtown Madness
Brute Force
Azurik
Kung Fu Chaos
Mech Assault
NightCaster
Quantum Redshift
Tao Feng

How about we focus on 2016? 2016 is IMO their best lineup ever so far and there is plenty of time to announce games for 2017. What does PS4 have for 2017? FF7 remake wont be out till at least 2018 IMO and Shenmue will be lucky to to hit 2017. I'm actually glad that there is likely gonna be plenty of surprises from both platforms.

Omega

Banned
i get your concern.

Sony doesn't have anything announced for 2019 so I just sold my PS4 before it tanked in price

Somnia

i get your concern.

Sony doesn't have anything announced for 2019 so I just sold my PS4 before it tanked in price

Sure they do

FF7R, KH3 and Shen Mue...

:)

and maybe FFXV based off reality of Square
the fact these may take that long makes me want to cry even thinking about it

Its weird asking this question in 2015. I guess people are just accustomed to developers announcing games two years in advance?

Top Bottom