• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is NES love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie9IGN

Ninja Scooter said:
that song is fuckin catchy.
CAPTAIN JEAN LUC PICARD OF THE USS ENTERPRISE
CAPTAIN JEAN LUC PICARD OF THE USS ENTERPRISE

If you want the whole song, find Darkmateria - Picard Song

temp

posting on contract only
IAmtheFMan said:
Oh dear God... that one's great.

How exactly did YTMND start? I know it's taken from that "you're the man now dog" line from that Connery movie, but is there more to the story than that?
As far as I remember, the guy that made the original yourethemannowdog.com saw some of the knock-offs and decided to make ytmnd.com to make it easier and group them together.

calder

:lol Holy shit, I just clicked on this thread and *poof* there goes 45 minutes. :lol

So many insanely funny ones and surprisingly few clunkers. I guess the fact I found so many funny is a pretty good indication of just how much of a dork I am.

Diablos

Top 3:

1. Classic Snoop - :lol best ytmnd
2. Censored Sonic Advice
3. What is NES love?

I dunno though. They are all so good :D
But the snoop one is definitely the best

FightyF

Banned
FiRez said:
Faster, Better, stronger...or something like that from daft punk

People keep on saying this...but I never remember this part in the song...unless there is some sort of extended mix? Or maybe I just forgot... :p

Boogie9IGN

Fight for Freeform said:
People keep on saying this...but I never remember this part in the song...unless there is some sort of extended mix? Or maybe I just forgot... :p

Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever
Hour after hour
Work is never over

;D

FightyF

Banned
Boogie9IGN said:
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever
Hour after hour
Work is never over

;D

Yeah I know the words are the same...but I couldn't remember if it was on the original or on a remix. I really don't remember it on the original, is it part of the breakdown?

Fight for Freeform said:
What song is playing in the background on that one? Anyone know?

WTF is up with the lack of Daft Punk knowledge on this forum? It's boggling since they rock so much.

It's called "Superheroes" by Daft Punk off of "Discovery" (The same album as "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger")

FightyF

Banned
DigDugDirkDiggler said:
WTF is up with the lack of Daft Punk knowledge on this forum? It's boggling since they rock so much.

It's called "Superheroes" by Daft Punk off of "Discovery" (The same album as "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger")

Thanks!

I listen to all kinds of techno, but I'm not a fan of dance. If it's below 160bpm I won't really pay attention to it. I just wanted to find out that song so I can try to see if there is a solo with one of the filtered synths...take a look at it, and then mimic it with my own synths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom