• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Revolution do YOU want?

Tekky

So Nintendo says it's going to '"revolutionize" game play.

Personally, I can't really imagine any new idea that will change the way we play games. But perhaps some of you guys have a good idea or two. I mean, it's easy to think about small things to change, like eliminating controller wires or adding some non-gaming capabilities to the console. But can you think about anything that will change the fundamentals?

I doubt it will be so easy. One can say that the basics of console gameplay haven't really changed much since the Atari 2600 days. What have been some of the revolutions of the past?

- expanded media size (CDROMs, DVDs) - enabled "epic" gameplay, cinematics
- lots more controller buttons - enabled sophisticated real-time input
- 3D chips - enabled 3D gaming
- light guns, dance pads, cameras, etc. - new gamplay styles, but all non-mainstream
- 3D display ala Virtual Boy - too lame, didn't catch on
- handheld - gaming on the go - became it's own category
- online - expands the arena beyond your living room, more than 4 players, continuous worlds, ...

Hard disk doesn't seem to count for anything yet, as far as I can tell. I suppose it could allow publishers to release games before they're done, or perhaps help with "episodic" content. But no one's going there yet. (Are they?)

What else has there been that doesn't just fall into the category of incremental improvement?

What is left to do? True, we're still a long way from the holodeck. But I don't see anything coming soon that's going to change that. Do you?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I think Nintendo going to try to go wireless almost all the way. From built in sensors for out of the box wireless controllers to (relatively) short/mid range wireless and possibly free online gaming. I'm not sure if it's technologically feasible yet, but perhaps Nintendo will attempt to make it so with their so called 'Revolution.' It would kind of go along with what they're trying to do with the DS, methinks.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I see wireless everything too. Maybe a camera built into the system, and some form of motion control. Finally getting the gyroscope into the controller. Wireless connectivity with the DS, and I think there is more to the 'linking up to the PC monitor' thing than has been said.

Norse

How bout they throw a wrench into the way things are done today by launching the system worldwide all at once with absolutely NO region coding? One game works no matter where you live or language spoken. Now that would be a revolution!

AeroGod

Norse said:
How bout they throw a wrench into the way things are done today by launching the system worldwide all at once with absolutely NO region coding? One game works no matter where you live or language spoken. Now that would be a revolution!

I want it

Tekky

Lost Weekend said:
I see wireless everything too. Maybe a camera built into the system, and some form of motion control. Finally getting the gyroscope into the controller. Wireless connectivity with the DS, and I think there is more to the 'linking up to the PC monitor' thing than has been said.

Those ideas you stated above aren't really revolutionary, Tekky. Ideas themselves seldom ever are. It's how you use those ideas that count.

I don't think "wireless everything" is a revolution, but rather just a nice convenience.

I'm not sure what you mean by "motion control". Could you explain?

A gyroscope will let the game detect how a controller is being tilted. I can't see that taking off. Seems like it would just make your wrists more tired.

I'm sure linking to the DS will be done; but how will it be better than the current GBA link?

In regard to my points, that's why I put a short explanation behind each one, explaining how it was used (or not). It's also why I made the disclaimer that gaming hasn't really changed THAT much.

BeOnEdge

Banned
"How bout they throw a wrench into the way things are done today by launching the system worldwide all at once with absolutely NO region coding? One game works no matter where you live or language spoken. Now that would be a revolution!"

cant happen. its not the localization problem but copyrights and trademarks. say a japanese game has a coca cola banner in it? they have to get the rights for all regions. time consuming. why delay the game because of that? games that dont have copyright or localization issues get released pretty close together these days.

Tekky

Actually, I came up with one idea:

Make it possible for gamers to modify a game, publish their changes for everyone to take advantage of, and earn income for good mods.

You like?

GDGF

Soothsayer
Motion control, almost eyetoy like, but not limited to waving your arms wildly in minigames.

Something with a bit more sophistication in it's control. Think DK Jungle Beat, but take away the drums (might be a bad example, because the drums add a level of immersion, but I think you get the point)

GDGF fun fact: One of the original N64 prototype controllers was a motion control wrist watch. That is 100% true.

Maybe a series of infrared lasers streaming out of the console, giving you various functions as you break the beams. Imagine it as a kind of virtual harp.

El Papa

I remeber when I first started playing videogames at home, when I would want to move the character or car left or right, I would lean the controller over in that direction. I was so young and had never played video games on a small controller like that, my mind had to teach my body that all I had to do was push the direction and not lean. That's why I think gyroscope could be pretty big for people that don't really play games, then don't have to worry about pressing buttons and how much to hold the button, they just lean. I've seen my little cousins do it all the time when they play games, my ex-girlfriend used to do it with WaveRace BS.

BeOnEdge

Banned
heres my idea of a revolutonary game.

imagine an online world. hundreds of thousands of players. within this world, all genres are combined. you are free to do whatever you want. imagine GTA3 but in the football stadium, you could gather a bunch of people to play a game of football. if i wanted to be a bastard and rush the stadium killing you, fine. but i have to get passed the people who choose to be guards/snipers in the game to keep the peace.

say you wanna street race through the city. jack a car, meet up with others and race. ofcourse you have to weave thru the other cars and peds that are possibly not just NPCs but other REAL players too. tennis? find a court. gangster? rally up other bad asses and go start some crap. eventually other players will band together and try to take u down.

what if the city gets too small? devs build a new neighborhood for you to download and it goes on and on and on. there is time and weather too. now ofcourse as hinted at above, there are pre programmed things like places to buy health, weapons, steal money from etc. maybe a pre programmed police force to keep things KINDA safe, just like in GTA. it could be pure chaos or a utopia.

Grubdog

Banned
Norse said:
Yes please. :(

GDGF

Soothsayer
And maybe we won't see a touch 'screen' on the controler, but perhaps we'll see something of a touch 'pad', just a touch sensitive flat area on the controller that would track your fingers movement as if it were a mouse.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I'm becoming increasingly convinced that nintendo's next console is gonna be completely wire-free. So no cord from the system to the TV, or for the controllers. Maybe it could even be battery-powered, so no power cord either. Since there's no screen the battery could easily laast 10 hours. If you're gonna play a lot (like most will) then you can just leave it plugged in all the time, like a laptop. The fact remains it COULD be completely wireless.

Just like the DS, it'll recognize and sense other systems within a certain radius. Think about it, guys. 4 N5s, sitting ANYWHERE in a house, with up to 4 TVs displaying the action. The 16 people can be virtually anywhere, and play. Think about how that would revolutionize multiplayer. Power the things on, and they sense each other. Near-instant setup. Just kart your system over to a friends and you're ready.

The thing is, I'm almost certain that this is an accurate vision of the future, more than it is idle speculation (besides the battery bit).

Tekky

BeOnEdge said:
heres my idea of a revolutonary game.

imagine an online world. hundreds of thousands of players. within this world, all genres are combined. you are free to do whatever you want.

Silly reply #1: You've been watching the Matrix too much?

Silly reply #2: Dude, they have that already; it's called Life! (Sux when Game Over, though.)

Seriously, though, what would be the big advantage of combining all games into one?

You mention the freedom to do whatever you want. Do people really want that? Or don't they perhaps prefer sometimes to have set rules and a way to keep score?

Some people might like the idea of free-form gaming. Others might find it annoying, though. Hard to say if it's a winner or not. Easy to say it would be hard to do, though.

Tekky

Norse said:

Nice idea, but it ain't going to happen (like that). Do you want games to be delayed by several months while all the translation work is being done?

More realistically, they could eliminate region coding, but still make different versions for different languages, each released as they became ready.

Think translation is easy? You obviously haven't read many computer manuals (think "Engrish"). Also, check out the extra features on the Spirited Away DVD. They discuss some of the difficulties of translation.

Tekky

Lost Weekend said:
And maybe we won't see a touch 'screen' on the controler, but perhaps we'll see something of a touch 'pad', just a touch sensitive flat area on the controller that would track your fingers movement as if it were a mouse.

How would this be used? Why would it be anything better than a gimmick?

I'm not trying to say your idea is stupid; I'm just trying to get you to expand on it some more.

BeOnEdge

Banned
there is no winner. is there a winner when you just roam around in GTA3? have you ever just stopped racing in a racing game and looked around at the track while driving around slowly? it wouldnt be like life. imagine you are playing tennis and some asshat starts lobbing grenades at you. you and your partner could beat him down then finish ur match. imagine you wanna play a sniper and you are up on a roof and blow up someones street race. it would display who killed who and you'd then have to watch ur back because you know that if someone really wanted to, they could pay you back.

not gaming vomit but just GTAs type of style game on a larger and possibly more chaotic scale.

to make things less chaotic, more peaceful cities could have higher level policing that would make it harder for you to cause chaos. lesser policed areas would be a crime laden feild day. imagine starting your game in a ghetto and seeing all kinds of chaos happening around you. you could either take part in it or try to make your way to a more peaceful town. if you wanted to start in a more peaceful section, you could do that too if that were your thing.

Tekky

GDJustin said:
I'm becoming increasingly convinced that nintendo's next console is gonna be completely wire-free. So no cord from the system to the TV, or for the controllers. Maybe it could even be battery-powered, so no power cord either. Since there's no screen the battery could easily laast 10 hours. If you're gonna play a lot (like most will) then you can just leave it plugged in all the time, like a laptop. The fact remains it COULD be completely wireless.

Just like the DS, it'll recognize and sense other systems within a certain radius. Think about it, guys. 4 N5s, sitting ANYWHERE in a house, with up to 4 TVs displaying the action. The 16 people can be virtually anywhere, and play. Think about how that would revolutionize multiplayer. Power the things on, and they sense each other. Near-instant setup. Just kart your system over to a friends and you're ready.

The thing is, I'm almost certain that this is an accurate vision of the future, more than it is idle speculation (besides the battery bit).

How many people have an antenna attached to their TV? Not many, compared to those who have cable already attached to the antenna input. That's a problem.

A game console would still need a drive, and those suck power. (I think a powerful-enough TV transmitter would suck power, too.)

What would be the point of a battery-powered console? If they could make it battery powered, then it should be a handheld, eh?

Having 802.11-something built in makes sense. I don't know that I'd go so far as to say it would be a revolution, but there's the potential for something interesting there.

GDGF

Soothsayer
No problem, I know it's not stupid. I see it being used in the same ways it's used on the NDS. If nintendo does go for a LAN like set up, it could be used for quick text writing. It could be used in combination with a stylus for editing and creativity features in certain games, it could be a decent replacement for a mouse in 1st person shooters (if the ergonomics were sound), it could be used to add a unique level of immersion in certain games (ie 'calling' in for reinforcement, or 'dialing' in a certain code sequence to open a door in a stealth game), it could be used for quick management of troops in an RTS, and it could be used for quick inventory management in an RPG, plus it frees up your other controler buttons for other features.

Tekky

BeOnEdge said:
there is no winner. is there a winner when you just roam around in GTA3? have you ever just stopped racing in a racing game and looked around at the track while driving around slowly? it wouldnt be like life. imagine you are playing tennis and some asshat starts lobbing grenades at you. you and your partner could beat him down then finish ur match. imagine you wanna play a sniper and you are up on a roof and blow up someones street race. it would display who killed who and you'd then have to watch ur back because you know that if someone really wanted to, they could pay you back.

not gaming vomit but just GTAs type of style game on a larger and possibly more chaotic scale.

Like I said, some people might like it; other's won't.

In any case, that sounds like an idea more likely to be done by Microsoft or Sony instead of Nintendo. Not that that means that it doesn't belong in this thread, though.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Tekky, YOU connect a Reciever to your TV's A/V jacks, that sends and recieves info with the N5. Also, I would expect nearly everyone to leave their N5 connected to a power source all the time. I have a laptop, but it's NEVER unplugged. I could if I wanted to though (for a little while). Same principal.

BeOnEdge

Banned
i added more. yeah nintendo probably wouldnt do it but thats their loss. i'm sure the people who like GTA would LOVE an online version with the things i described. thats ALOT of people.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Nothing wrong with your idea BOE, and just because a GTA styled chaos game might not be something Nintendo would be willing to devote their resources too, it doesn't mean that there isn't some opportunistic third party out there wanting to give it a shot. I do think it's a bit more evolutionary, rather than revolutionary, though.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Because it's the evolution of something that has been done before. I hate symantics too, but just because you add a bigger patty to a MacDonalds hamburger, it doesn't become a revolution. It becomes a Quarter Pounder.

Don't get me wrong, though. I dig your idea and hope to see something like it during the next gen.

Tekky

GDJustin said:
Tekky, YOU connect a Reciever to your TV's A/V jacks, that sends and recieves info with the N5. Also, I would expect nearly everyone to leave their N5 connected to a power source all the time. I have a laptop, but it's NEVER unplugged. I could if I wanted to though (for a little while). Same principal.

Okay, but adding a receiver will make the system even more expensive. We know Nintendo is cheap. (What, no headphone adapters with your GBA-SP?)

Did you know that the battery in your laptop costs more than your game console?

Transmission of high-resolution video signals would probably require UWB (ultra-wide band) radio, assuming you can't transmit "low-power" over the existing NTSC/ATSC spectrum. There would probably be lots of regulatory issues (varying per country) if you wanted to do that. But so far I don't know of anyone having any success with UWB (so far there's a bunch of theory and little practice, as far as I know).

BeOnEdge

Banned
i believe nintendos revolution is kinda what xbox is trying to do to the livingroom BUT backwards. nintendo has stated they want the revolution to be able to connect to a monitor without any addtl hardware. so if you wanted to or what i would want if they DO go this route is ALL games aware of the internet connection and the GBA next able to connect to this same network but wirelessly. a nintendo username between portable and console for invites and such AND connectivity between the wireless GB and revolution ONLINE. say mario R allows connectivity with Mario GBN. i could accept an invite to join that mario R game but using my mario GBN.

imagine something like XSN but for nintendo where say ur league is playing something that has a GBN counterpart. i send a mssg to my friends GBN from my R stating i need help with such and such. he conjures it up on his GBN, sends it over to the game in progress on over nintendos network and WHAM.

Tekky

Gunsmoke said:
No one said anything about language translation.
They said region encoding free.

There is a difference.
And if you want to talk translations, most games hardly need any or only minor translating.
Apart from RPG's etc.
But look a SEGA, Look at their masterpiece Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast.
It was all translated in approx 5 or 6 different lanuages on release in JP.

This shows it can be done.
The only way to have really good translations is to do the translations
all together with the original language from the very beginning.

Even square-enix has said in future projects this will be necessary in such a growing global market.

Actually, this was said:

Norse said:
One game works no matter where you live or language spoken.

Games done in Japanese won't help us English speakers much, now will it?

In any case, I still don't think this will "revolutionize" gameplay. More ideas?

Tekky

Gunsmoke said:
Back on topic,

Isn't it true that Nintendo Rev. will display graphics on 2 different screens at the same time ?
Out of the box, including PC monitor input ?

That's already a new idea to standard video game console right there isn't it ?

I don't think that anyone from Nintendo said this. Iwata-san only confirmed that you COULD plug it into a PC monitor; that's all.

While dual-screen output would be easy, hardware-wise (all current PC graphics chips already support it), I'm not convinced Nintendo would do it. How many people have two TVs in their living room (or bedroom)? I don't think the "DS" idea extends to consoles like that.

You have to remember that Nintendo is from Japan. Houses are smaller in Japan, and they don't have TVs in every room like we do here. Of course, I've not been there, so someone from Japan can perhaps correct me if I'm wrong.

AniHawk

I like the all-wireless idea. I just think there's a few problems with it:

Pieces getting lost
Connection problems
Controllers would be battery powered, or at least need a charger (which Nintendo would probably do).

On the plus side, it'd be easy to move around, and really convenient as far as setting up.

DrGAKMAN

Banned
I think there's some misconception going on.

Nintendo simply said that you could hook up the "Revolution" to a computer monitor. In other words, they'll be supporting higher resolution screens (meaning more crisp visuals) for those who'd like to use thier monitor to play games on. Let's face it, HDTV is beautiful and going high definition is a step in the right dirrection, but at the same time hi-res PC monitors have WAY more market penetration than HDTV does so Nintendo allowing gamers to experience crisper visuals without having a brand new TV is nice.

As far as the "no additional hardware" part...that was just an analyst's assuption.

To help clear up confusion about 2 screen gaming Nintendo said they DON'T plan on doing that with "Revolution". Them saying so right after they said they were gonna support hi-res monitor's suggests to me that they're NOT expecting games to be displayed on a TV screen & a monitor simultaneously. Not only does that alienate people without a PC it also doesn't make it a hassle to get your PC monitor & TV set in the same room (in most homes they're in seperate rooms). One system outputting to two screens two different images, in other words, is NOT what Nintendo is going for.

However, the misconception has been construed to mean that Nintendo doesn't want some sort of two screen gaming. No. I think it's still possible, but I think Nintendo said they weren't doing it in regards to using a PC monitor to play games on. OTHER forms of two screen gaming can be possible:
-Connectivity with GBA, NDS or GBE
-built-in screen with the controller
-LAN play between two or more systems (each with it's own screen)

To add, the whole: "we're gonna use PC monitor's to play games on" suggests something more than just using it as a display. Most people who're interested in online gaming have a PC right? So why not connect the "Revolution" to something that already connects online and "piggyback" it's way into it? Plus they could be planning on expanding in-home LAN's by allowing you to use more than just a TV set to play games with. That way, say anyone with a TV & a PC can do LAN gaming without having to arrange getting another TV set since they have a second screen in the PC monitor.

Zaptruder

Banned
I still hope for and believe that they can pull off a dual screen revolution in the next gen;

simply by sticking one screen on to the control pad...

also you can have double blind type gameplay like with the pacman they displayed...

It would be a logical extension of the innovation they've already had this gen; only this time around it would be supported fully from the start.

Norse

Ok, revolution idea #2

Nintendo says screw it with this brand new console and decides to make the revolution a next gen gamecube. They just up the speed of the cpu/gpu/ram and put it in a nicer wrapper, give it full dvd ability, and online out of the box.

People with the gamecube could buy it and use their old games on it and use newer titles as well. Developers wouldnt need to learn any new skills as the system would be the same. Programmers over time would know every little thing about the system and just get faster and faster at making games for it. Then 5 years from now, they release another system that just increases the speeds again.

For everybody that is disecting all of these, relax. He asked "What Revolution do YOU want?", not "what revolution do you all want to debate?".

dog$

Hates quality gaming
DrGAKMAN said:
I think there's some misconception going on.

Nintendo announced a VGA Box.

Fixed.

Oh, and the revolution I want is for Nintendo to acknowledge that their competition actually is their competition.

Lionheart

Just give me a simple, free GameSpy-like central buddy-system (without the ads of course), which Nintendo fully supports by making all of their multiplayer games playable online and I'll be happy with the Revolution. :) Throw in a good Pokémon MMORPG and I wouldn't need a second console next gen. ;)

ge-man

The REAL revolution would final bring Virtual Reality home at a resonable price. However, this isn't happening soon. So barring that, the next step is motion control devices that still connect to our TVs but allow more intuitive interaction in the game world. I think this is partially where Nintendo wants to do with their whole Revolution agenda--bring control up to speed with next gen tech. It seems like a waste to have such advance graphics, yet still be hitched to controller technology that barely emulates how humans in actually interact in the real world.

Secondary to that we would be the wireless part. While Sony and MS try to dominate our living rooms and entertainment centers, I think Nintendo is looking to move gamers past their rooms. I think too much has been made about the stylus control and dual screens of the DS; it's the wireless features and the software supporting it that will set it apart.

So in regards to the topic question, I don't have any other ideas that don't seem to coincide with what I think Nintendo is planning on doing.

Didn't MS initially announce the XBOX was gonna be region-free? I know the handhelds have been region free, but every time the subject is brough up regarding consoles, the suits always say this is avoided for the third-parties. Say Title X is published by Company A in Japan and Company B owns the publishing rights in Europe. Company B says they'll get less sales if the consumer can easily import the Japan version before they release the localized version.

Gattsu25

Banned
wireless (and battery free) everything - Not gonna happen

graphics comparable to Higher Res GC Games or Better - My sources say yes

a good controller without any silly gimmicks to the design, fruity button colour/shapes, and a at least passable second analog stick - Unlikely

more Nintendo games - Yes

the elimination of a controller entirely and have all gameplay functions be handled by a Thought»Gamplay™ control scheme - Not gonna happen

a force feedback full bodysuit shipped with a collection of random porn and shiggy-developed hentai videogames - My sources say yes

Rape%20Rape%20High.jpg

Redbeard

Banned
ge-man said:
... the next step is motion control devices that still connect to our TVs but allow more intuitive interaction in the game world. I think this is partially where Nintendo wants to do with their whole Revolution agenda--bring control up to speed with next gen tech. It seems like a waste to have such advance graphics, yet still be hitched to controller technology that barely emulates how humans in actually interact in the real world.

What are you thinking of, exacly? We've seen devices like this before and they've floundered. Until games virtually leap off the flat screen and surround us in space, these kinds of conrol mechanisms are unnecessary and will ultimately get tossed aside as a novelty (as history has shown us with devices like the Power Glove and U-Force).

jarrod

Banned
Tekky said:
While dual-screen output would be easy, hardware-wise (all current PC graphics chips already support it), I'm not convinced Nintendo would do it. How many people have two TVs in their living room (or bedroom)? I don't think the "DS" idea extends to consoles like that.
I think it'd be more along the lines of an optional thing. Like a multiplayer game of Mario Kart, rather than split the screen into 2-4 tiny screens it could simply display the game on 2-4 different televisions if they were available.... but it wouldn't cut out split screen options, in fact maybe even offer combination options (4 players on 2 TV's with only 2 way split screens or 16 players on 4 TV's with 4 way split screens). Sounds like a good idea imo.

Desperado

I just want more Mario and Zelda games.

Seriously, though, I'm surprised with the hype that Nintendo has started around Revolution [and to an extent, DS]. That's something they've failed at in the past, especially with the GameCube.

ge-man

Part of the problem with going back to stuff like the powe glove is that those things weren't supported with any strength. Plus, they were unneccesary for 2D games. I think for 3D games, controllers are just a weak subsititue for how humans actually act in real space. I'm tired of exploring worlds with an analogue stick and a bunch of color coded buttons--I want more physical interaction with the game world. This is what I'm talking about.

Redbeard

Banned
ge-man said:
Part of the problem with going back to stuff like the powe glove is that those things weren't supported with any strength. Plus, they were unneccesary for 2D games. I think for 3D games, controllers are just a weak subsititue for how humans actually act in real space. I'm tired of exploring worlds with an analogue stick and a bunch of color coded buttons--I want more physical interaction with the game world. This is what I'm talking about.

Ok, but how about a specific example of a control mechanism that would give you more physical interaction with the game world.

I mean, ultimately a game world is a world in a box with you as the outside observer, it isn't real space and you're not a participant. This may change if true VR ever becomes a reality, but for now we're still limited to interfacing with a two dimensional screen.

Btw there actually was a recent incarnation of the glove concept which quickly disappeared.

BeOnEdge

Banned
whats weird about this topic is just like the ds, people think of all these cool and unique ideas and nintendos actual idea will be something relatively normal.

ced

None of the things weve mentioned are really what I would consider a "revolution". Wireless controllers are going to be the standard for all the consoles. Dual video output, In some instances it would be nice, but as mentioned above its not practical, very few people have tons of TV's and Monitors laying around, and they probably just meant it "can" output to a vga monitor out of box.

Now interaction with our games. Motion sensor devices, like eyetoy, well it looks like theyre late on that one. Gyro sensor, this could be a "revolution" I suppose, but I dont personally want it, just thinking about controlling by tilting gives me a headache, how is that going to be improved from an analog? A screen on our controller, again this isnt what Id call a revolution, and I could care less about it. Ive yet to be impressed by the GBA conectivity (yes Ive played FF:CC, but not Four Swords yet). Having to look down at my controller for a map or inventory is worse than bringing up a screen in the game. Now if they go DS route with that screen on the controller, with touch control, what good is it? How is this going to enhance anything but playing a hamster simulation or drawling or managing your inventory? Not a revolution.

Personally Id like a trackball next to my right (or left) analog stick, in no way is that a revolution but if they want to improve controlling I think that would help.

I think the only revolution we need is in our software, untill VR or holograms are a reality. There is still tons of ideas, and innovation in games to be had without silly gyros, dual screens and touchpads. Maybe work on improving certain aspects of the console, not just visuals. My biggest gripe is loading times, fix that shit. Invest in some more improved ram and the way the system manages it. Bottom line, get your devs in gear, this goes to all platforms.

Top Bottom