• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What to expect from next 3D MARIO graphics?

lachesis

Well, as per gfx - I expect the character details won’t change too much - but I think we will see even more animated background objects to make things pop and exciting/engaging for gameplay. Incremental, not revolutionary differences.

HighPoly

Banned
Well, as per gfx - I expect the character details won’t change too much - but I think we will see even more animated background objects to make things pop and exciting/engaging for gameplay. Incremental, not revolutionary differences.
Mario Odyssey with better lighting, open world, textures, polygon making objects and characters geometric beautifull, elements with physics and interections.

I think with 1080p 60fps and DLSS 2 or 3, to look like 1440p or 4k...
We can even expect some ray tracing reflections...

HighPoly

Banned
People sleep on how good Luigi's Mansion 3 looks on the Switch's hardware.

large.jpg

Luigis-mansion-3-tomb-suites-explore-720x405.jpg

WCCFluigismansion39.jpg

Paper Mario the Origami King as well

pmtok_01.jpg

PaperMarioTOK_scrn_FindingToads_01.jpg

Paper%20mario%20the%20origami%20king%202.jpg

Just give me these with higher res textures, better lighting and I'll be fine.
the gap between Switch and PS4 is lower than Wii and PS3, and this time Switch 2 will be so much near to what PS5 is capable that we must be happier than ever!!!
10 Teraflops can make more frames, ray tracing and 3x more resolution, but textures, polygons, lighting will be pretty much the same between them..
Switch 2 will run DLSS making a 1080p image looks like 1440p or even 4k

Last edited:
Top Bottom