• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

M4.jpg

It seems that your husband has been living two lives. In one life, he's Khalifa Jayy, husband to a respectable wife. He has a social security number, pays his taxes, and … helps his wife take out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where he frequents the gamer collective the "Neo" and is guilty of virtually every thread creation crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

Unbelievable post. Well done :)

MattyG

Banned
Lyrics like this:

are great but I feel it doesn't mesh with the beats.
Yeah, that one took forever for me to figure out, and even then it didn't sound quite right. I tried the other verses, but it just wasn't gonna happen, especially not that first one.

L Thammy

Hey all you radical dudes and bodacious babes. When I'm not fragging nubs on my sick rig and slamming a Dew, I keep it on the down-low with the Neo. Check em.

220px-treasuremasterniqypo.jpg

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
M4.jpg

It seems that your husband has been living two lives. In one life, he's Khalifa Jayy, husband to a respectable wife. He has a social security number, pays his taxes, and … helps his wife take out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where he frequents the gamer collective the "Neo" and is guilty of virtually every thread creation crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

lmao! This thread is too good

Hi,
I'm my husband's wife, Andrea. I was wondering what is so interesting about the "Neo" Why does my husband get on this website thingy and laugh at stuff and post stuff?
Can you stop taking up his time, he's got other things to do like.... that reminds me, honey if you read this please do the following:
take out the trash, wash the cars, get water, cut the lawn (j/k)

I love you.

I knew this was going to be an incredible thread when I read the title.

Was not disappointed.

Top Bottom