• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

Andrea, you should have told yourself the Neo didn't exist. That when your husband gets onto the computer, he's laughing at nothing and posting nothing. After three long years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I need Lionel Mandrake cliffnotes please. Can't read the whole thread cause work are being cunts and not letting us use cellphones even though it's deader than the Sahara here.

feel

I realize this has been quoted millions of times by now but I'm late to this thread and I am of the opinion that it can't be quoted enough.

Bravo.
Yeah, quoted too many times so I'll just quote you instead. That thing looks incredible, godlike editing skills, can't stop watching it loop.

2llwedr.gif

iu

*Splinter

I need Lionel Mandrake cliffnotes please. Can't read the whole thread cause work are being cunts and not letting us use cellphones even though it's deader than the Sahara here.
-OP's wife asks what GAF is and why it is great
-Jokes are had, including some new GIFs and lyrics. Mostly focused on referring to GAF as "The Neo" (strong matrix theme in GIFs).
-750x "lol, dat gif"

miyuru

Amazing thread. I rarely post these days but have been here since like...2009? This thread is so good and sweet. I don't even care if it's fake.

how in the world I missed this? lol a true legendary thread. the song lyrics and .gifs are just out of this world. hope OP is ok and hope his wifey gets an account and starts posting XD

Top Bottom