• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

I was going to give the screenshots a rest for a while, but oh snap - Nigerian email scams still exist in the future!

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ogezh.jpg

kizmah

This thread obviously needs more Wind Waker. Especially when the thunderstorm of the century is raging on the great sea.

i have deus ex unopened on 360 that i bought when it was cheap but never bothered to open

i now really want to get the u version because i know that i will probably never play the game, if not offtv

Albo

Mario dump!

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01alj0r.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_010gcld.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01kskt0.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01b8ykb.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01p9j92.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rgk3j.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01d6k95.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0135c6t.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0139cuy.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01afpul.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01v6pof.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_012zsve.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_011zs3m.jpg

And a few pikmans

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017vusq.jpg

My pikmans need some more energy

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01w2ufx.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_012oqsb.jpg

Gettin high in pikman's

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01k4rl4.jpg

I like em crispy! I bet they taste like chicken hmm...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01c0y7n.jpg

Serves me right

wiiu_screenshot_tv_018jyjc.jpg

Draw me like one of your french pikmin

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f5alm.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0185yhq.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01gjzgf.jpg

KHlover

Banned
I really don't get the hate the New Super Mario Bros. series gets here, especially NSMBU looks and plays FANTASTIC.

Albo

I really don't get the hate the New Super Mario Bros. series gets here, especially NSMBU looks and plays FANTASTIC.

Yeah, came back to it today to upload some screens after finally updating my wii u and It still looks and plays great. There were even a few other good shots I got but wasn't able to upload em all.

Seems divisive based on threads like this with some thinking it should be less bland in comparison to other mario/ninty games.

Porcile

I know they're COMPLETELY different but after playing Wind Waker, I have to say Deus Ex is coming off as a bit charmless and flat. I suppose it's because Deus Ex is trying to replicate reality to a certain extent, where as Wind Waker's style was at the core of every facet in the games visual design. However, I totally admire the attention to detail in DR. It's a nicely constructed world.

I know they're COMPLETELY different but after playing Wind Waker, I have to say Deus Ex is coming off as a bit charmless and flat. I suppose it's because Deus Ex is trying to replicate reality to a certain extent, where as Wind Waker's style was at the core of every facet in the games visual design. However, I totally admire the attention to detail in DR. It's a nicely constructed world.

I'd say Cyber Punk and Dystopian Future is more what Deus Ex is going for.....not replicating reality really. Here is some more:

tumblr_mvq2t6JK4b1sknvbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvq2vppj3l1sknvbmo1_1280.jpg

NFreak

Haha I posted a screenshot from that exact moment in the game earlier in the thread although I only linked it cause I thought some people might find it spoiler-ish even though they wouldn't know what's going on. Such an incredible moment in the game.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Arkham Origins spoilers sorta?

Don't wanna post it here lest I ruin anyone's good time, but this game is quite surprising in how good it is at representing Batman lore. I like it a lot better than the previous games in that regard. This sequence in particular is just fantastic.

Taken from about 80% through the game after
Joker gets sent to Blackgate

Neff

Haha I posted a screenshot from that exact moment in the game earlier in the thread although I only linked it cause I thought some people might find it spoiler-ish even though they wouldn't know what's going on. Such an incredible moment in the game.

It doesn't really spoil anything. Diminishes a bit of spectacular visual impact in a game full of it maybe, but I think most people with a Wii U who were going to play it will have now, and anyone who hasn't needs a bit of eye candy encouragement like this :p

D-e-f-

Banned
anybody get the Pikmin 3 DLC? are there new maps or just new objectives? I'd love to see a screenshot

geometry/layout is the same but the objectives, enemies and obstacles are all remixed. Btw, you already own one DLC stage as it was free with the patch on October 1.

Interesting to see the difference between Arkham City and Arkham Origins. Origins looks a lot more flat, for lack of a better way of saying it.

It's way more fun that City, though (IMO).

Pitmonkey

Man thank god this screenshot feature didn't exist during Pikmin 3 - I would still be playing through that game from all the time wasted taking shots.

Timu

Man this thread makes me want a Wii U, but I won't get one until 2014 at the earliest.D=

If only I didn't preorder both PS4 and X1, lol.

KHlover

Banned
Man this thread makes me want a Wii U, but I won't get one until 2014 at the earliest.D=

If only I didn't preorder both PS4 and X1, lol.
You could always buy one of them 2014 instead. Until then you'd be stuck with the launch lineup anyways :p

Top Bottom