• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wilders says "Blondes In Danger," Pope Warns of Danger of Populism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsudo

Hmmm i'm a dark haired european, are they coming for me? Fuck all these fascist fucks trying to be in charge of nations.

Actually, no, he was not elected into power, he was installed by Governmental forces after the election of 1932 to ward off the threat of communism (among other things) and waited about a year for President Paul Von Hindenburg to die before truly sizing power in the Night of the Long Knives.

Trump wasn't elected by the people. You could say he was installed by the flawed and gerrymandered electoral college.

In the Netherlands everyone i ask days how is impossible for Wilders to win... exactly the same thing that was being said for Trump. Scary.

norinrad

In the Netherlands everyone i ask days how is impossible for Wilders to win... exactly the same thing that was being said for Trump. Scary.

He will win a lot of seats yes,but governing is another matter. Last time he was in government he couldn't be bothered to take any responsibility.

I have heard before that there is a peculiar fetishizing of women with blonde hair and blue eyes. It seems a little too tame and old fashioned to be credible but if you are worried about being sexually assaulted I wouldn't just try to yuk yuk yuk all the concerns away.

am i not european because i'm not blonde? :O

pope is right for once.

This pope has actually been pretty okay on a lot of subjects. He still has unacceptable views on a lot of social issue, but he's hit some good targets that most people definitely never expected a Pope to hit I'm sure.

ibn Saïd;229356138 said:
just saw this thread and i had to reply. the sweet, sweet irony is that wilders isn't even blonde. at least not naturally blond, so i'm really confused about his "arian first" vibe around him. dude's even half indonesian.

I remember when my daughter was in preschool and one of her friends came over for a play date. My daughter is white, her friend was half white and half Hispanic.

They were playing house with those playschool Lego knockoffs and my daughter tried to make a family with a brown father and a white mother. The other girl insisted to her that the white characters could only have other white characters in their families, as if she was totally oblivious... or ashamed of... the diversity in her own family.

Racism is super insidious, and it's clear that mixed people are capable of viciously identifying with one parent's race whilst condemning that of the other. I suppose they think it will insulate them from suffering bigotry themselves.

Blueingreen

Just out of curiosity, I'm not too lectured on Dutch politics I had heard there are to be elections in office, How popular is Geert Wilders what are his chances in office?

Chuckie

Just out of curiosity, I'm not too lectured on Dutch politics I had heard there are to be elections in office, How popular is Geert Wilders what are his chances in office?

He is rather popular but in Dutch politics you really need a coalition of parties to rule. There are 150 seats and a big party usually has around 35 seats. So you'd typically need three parties to form a government.
At this moment there are no parties that want to rule with Geerts PVV, so even if they'd become the biggest party it is still no guarantee they will rule.

Roelatie

He is rather popular but in Dutch politics you really need a coalition of parties to rule. There are 150 seats and a big party usually has around 35 seats. So you'd typically need three parties to form a government.
At this moment there are no parties that want to rule with Geerts PVV, so even if they'd become the biggest party it is still no guarantee they will rule.

Nobody in politics are trustworthy!

Right now, everbody says, we are not ruling with Geert Wilders but when he has the most votes and all the other parties are splintered, Its A) make a majority with 5 or 6 parties or B) go with Douchebag Geert.

It's funny how these people tell you (Le Pen), that they dont see the colors but only French people, yet are worried, even scared about a balance of color in the people.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
I really hope the Pope coming out against Le Pen is enough to solidify the Catholic vote against her, especially as they skew more conservative.

If they put a right wing nationalist above the head of their church, France is truly lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom