• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanBlue

CPosEu0.png

AkWTIF0.jpg

LOL. Is this fanart? This is fanart, right?

Kyon

Banned
I've been preoccupied with some stuff, hopefully should be over soon.

:D

Sailor Moon (2013), I dont know I think I might give it a try whenever it airs. Perhaps it will be different and show that a magical girl anime could actually be somewhat decent.

tumblr_m6lw4sClg51rt17bmo6_250.gif

But anyway, yes another yaoi fan, please stick around and welcome.

Oh hey DTL it's @HausofJuanito we've followed each other on twitter for like 2 years now haha how've you been

Magical girls and yaoi sounds like a very interesting combination to say the least. I wanna know more.

Yes come join us *.*

You're already making out with him?

Did you want to join?

Why cant we just have magical boys, instead of me having to always resort to going to genderbends :/

Just watch and read Pretear (actually the anime is ok) it's literally mostly magical boys :D

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Of course the roads I need to use to get to the court house are closed due to construction. This state is a fucking joke. *throws arms up in the air*

Grzi

Hunter X Hunter - 68

It's always nice to see Hisoka, great episode as usual.
We're nearing the end of this arc, can't wait to see how they handle the next one. It should be glorious.

This has to be a bit of Namco cross-promotion, because I can't figure out any other reason why Tekken bossman Katsuhiro Harada is suddenly sporting an Iori avatar on Twitter.

GARwhJg.png

edit: ...I think he just started tweeting in character. I swear one of his newest tweets is something like "The Minase Group won't give in to the Mishima Zaibatsu."
edit2: ahahaha someone just tweeted at him "Iorin! Tell me some FPS tips!" and he responded "Aim for the forehead. And I'm not talking about myself!"

Iori to be in the next Tekken game!?!?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Knowing Namco all they will do is release iDOLM@STER 2 on Wii U for Japan only. Easiest of the three new systems to port to, no need to localise obviously and they'll have an excuse for more DLC, Nintendo themed costumes.

Saprol

Puchimas! 42

Guilt tactics.

edit: ...I think he just started tweeting in character. I swear one of his newest tweets is something like "The Minase Group won't give in to the Mishima Zaibatsu."
edit2: ahahaha someone just tweeted at him "Iorin! Tell me some FPS tips!" and he responded "Aim for the forehead. And I'm not talking about myself!"

Awesome.

Moonlight

Banned
This has to be a bit of Namco cross-promotion, because I can't figure out any other reason why Tekken bossman Katsuhiro Harada is suddenly sporting an Iori avatar on Twitter.

GARwhJg.png

He should have gone with Makoto.

cajunator

Banned
Pretear would do. Only one girl, seven guys, one of whom is certainly flamboyant, all of whom have to "pret" with the girl to give her magical powers and by "pret" I mean...

You're watching Saint Seiya Omega, right? Most of the things that people seem to like about magical girl shows these days are things you get from your shounen shows - friendship and epic battles etc.

Ah yes Pretear. a pretty good show actually. A bit short though.

Doesn't CCS have some stuff along those lines?
I should finally get around to that show anyway.

Indeed it does, technically.
There is definitely one pairing.

Not just a magical boy, a galactic pretty one.

For an actual magical boy, of course, there's no better example than DN Angel (DTL have you seen this show? You would love it, if you could get past the female love interests...)

I wonder this also. DN Angel as something for everyone in it. Riku Harada is super cute.

Of course the roads I need to use to get to the court house are closed due to construction. This state is a fucking joke. *throws arms up in the air*

It cannot be worse than Louisiana roads. trust me on this one.

Taishou Yakyuu Musume 7

Most fun episode yet. Everyone starts becoming some midnight rogue after Tomoe and Koume do and the antics that ensue were hilarious.

Glad you're still liking it! Its just really short and I would have loved to stay in this particular world of cuteness and classic baseball a lot longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom